Thread: Trying the rez tomorrow

vCash

Trying the rez tomorrow

Nowhere do I have less success than the rez and I?m trying again tomorrow. Trying a new area. Not expecting much but we?ll see

ETA- I’m charging the camera too. Gonna try and get some footage. Didn’t bring it to GI because I haven’t fooled with it much and I didn’t want my focus to be on the camera.
    Last edited by BeastMan; 06-04-2018 at 11:57 AM.

vCash
    Where are you putting in?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Natedogg33 View Post
    Where are you putting in?
    General vacinity of Tommy’s

vCash
    If you’re fishing in the pads, look for the big gizzard shad. And those fish around there have taken a beating over the last few weeks, so they’ve gotten a little gun shy on frogs and buzzbaits and such. The pads have been pretty thin, so you can slow down and drag a lizard or a big worm. Good luck beast

vCash
    Any luck at Barnett BeastMan?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Any luck at Barnett BeastMan?
    Man we ended up spending the night before at Batson with daughter (she’s fine). I ended up in bed at 4am. I got up 7ish and got my kids ready and after I dropped them off at daycare I came home and took a nap. Loaded everything up at noon and got to the launch (neighborhood behind Tommy’s) and after unloading everything I realized I forgot my life jacket. Loaded back up, went home, and got my jacket. By this time it was getting cloudy so I ran to Brown’s landing and fished the grass to 43 for about an hour trying to get something on camera and didnt get a bite. Wasn’t my day.

vCash
    Such is The Rez this time of year. Glad your daughter is fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Such is The Rez this time of year. Glad your daughter is fine.
    The rez is tricky but I wasn’t fishing the right area and I know that. Life got in the way and derailed my day more than anything

vCash
    Go handgrabbing on the rez. Promise you can get some footage.

But I have seen a lot of guys fishing the pads around those islands past fannin landing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Go handgrabbing on the rez. Promise you can get some footage.

But I have seen a lot of guys fishing the pads around those islands past fannin landing
    I’m making some noodle line this weekend.