Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Shit- whats happening to the board????

Banned
    vCash
    To answer your question "what has happened to the board" .. it's simple, it's been overrun with Winey posters who are always offended by something.

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    We're praying for you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    To answer your question "what has happened to the board" .. it's simple, it's been overrun with Winey posters who are always offended by something.

Such an intelligent answer. Wow! **** To clarify what he said. He said "what's happening to my board", and not to the board. Maybe winey should be changed to whiney unless you are referring to posters who are also possibly alcoholics. So if 34 thinks it's appropriate then that's the gospel truth? Right, Preacher?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Some of his semen is dripping down your chin. Might want to grab a napkin.

vCash
    Like it or not, but this board is easily much more entertaining and interesting with C34, which is the whole point of a message board

Banned
    vCash
    folks who take message board personalities too serious need to consider re-thinking about it. As long as it does not tarnish the MSU brand, should not be too much of a big deal. Infuriating the fans of the tsun should be acceptable here. Hey 34, how many coffee orders from ED board members would it take for you to come back?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Like it or not, but this board is easily much more entertaining and interesting with C34, which is the whole point of a message board
    To add to that ED has become like a "safe place" for some of y'all. It's not that big of a deal.

vCash
    To add to that ED has become like a "safe place" for some of y'all. It's not that big of a deal.
    He didn't get into this mess for being controversial or politically incorrect. He was using this site as an infomercial. Then when he got called on it, he deleted everyone doing the calling... seems he wanted the "safe place"

For the record, I like C34 being here. I hardly ever agree with him and argue pretty constantly with him, but it does make it fun
    Last edited by msstate7; 05-15-2018 at 07:12 AM.

vCash
    This has almost 2,000 views in less than 12 hours. Lol.

vCash
    You could get the same action allowing a rebel on here to bash our players.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    This has almost 2,000 views in less than 12 hours. Lol.
    Exactly. Some people just don't get it. And isn't it ironic that the vast majority of those who melted over the coffee bean fiasco also lean on the left side of the political spectrum? hmmmmm. Makes one wonder, no? Some people just are so easy to trigger. Lighten up some, enjoy life and be happy.

And where the hell is Swami Dawg and how the hell is he doing these days? THAT'S my biggest concern of the day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Exactly. Some people just don't get it. And isn't it ironic that the vast majority of those who melted over the coffee bean fiasco also lean on the left side of the political spectrum? hmmmmm. Makes one wonder, no? Some people just are so easy to trigger. Lighten up some, enjoy life and be happy.

And where the hell is Swami Dawg and how the hell is he doing these days? THAT'S my biggest concern of the day.
    It's definitely ironic isn't it.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I'm done here but holy shit guys- don't ruin what was created here. Stay away from groupthink and **** Jeanspage and the sheep mentailty.

1. We are going to compete for the SEC title in 2018. Stop being a ***** to your SEC friends and roll out with your cock out. We are as good as anybody in the SEC in 2018. I've already put $100 on us to win the NC at +11000

2. Stop being shamed by the little girls that are mad because we nickname players- good or bad. Dont like FoamBat? Suck it. He shouldnt hit .196 in SEC play. Yes- I Told you so. He cant hit SEC pitching just as I told you he couldnt. I told you about Humphries too but you goobers wouldnt listen then either. I'm smarter than you- that's why I'm C34 and you are you. How bout Hunter Renfroe? .200 this year for the Padres and is on the DL. He is what I told you he was. Do we see a pattern here?

3. JoMo is greater than Mullen. Its not even close. JoMo's offensive staff is soooo much better than Mullen's. We are an 11 win team in 2018

4. Hendo has been awful- but our Freshmen give hope. Hopefully our next coach can bring in another solid group of young talent.

5. I dont have an alter on this site. I post as me

6. ISeenItDawg is not Ari Gold. I was in ISeenIt's wedding and I've been lucky enough to bang a couple of Ari Gold's ex's. We all went to school together.

7. Hate to see Coach Austin go. Hope Political Hack isnt regretting his decision about me right now. lol

8. Long live Elitedawgs- stay strong.
    Good, you're back. Welcome back C34.
    Look, who gives a shit about coffee. If nothing else, we all learned a lesson from that stuff.
    Welcome back.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    "It's not luck. It's skill."

vCash
    i'm offended by ignorance--that's all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I assumed it was Behr impersonating C34 again.
    Lol. That's never happened
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    I warned you not to post that stupid crap but you did it anyway. And when the board made you drink a cup of your on coffee, you didn't like how it tasted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    And isn't it ironic that the vast majority of those who melted over the coffee bean fiasco also lean on the left side of the political spectrum?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    fun while it lasted....oh well
    No Signature