Thread: After the USM cluster and the disaster with Cann

vCash

After the USM cluster and the disaster with Cann

And then our shitty start in the SEC, we have overcome adversity. You can blast Henderson, but He must have done some good things to put Us in position to get to Post-season. We have done it with alot of freshmen. Our team beat the snot out of a much ballyhooed Ole team-3-1. We have shaky relief pitching at best. with all that being said, I'm impressed we have improved and are playing much better coming down the stretch. How bout taking 2 out of 3 from Ky and sneak in a win against the gators?

vCash
    Don't forget Gautreau.

vCash
    How about we sweep both and Host?

vCash
    Ya'll think Cann is still hitting it?

vCash
    I"d have to say yea! I mean , whats he got to lose?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    How about we sweep both and Host?
    Somebody ask Kendall Rogers if we would host if we win out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    I"d have to say yea! I mean , whats he got to lose?
    To quit now would just be salt in the wound for everybody. He threw away so much, it better not have been for less than a year of strange.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Somebody ask Kendall Rogers if we would host if we win out
    According to Boyd, our RPI would be top 16 and we would be 17-13 with a great SOS and strong finish. We would almost certainly host.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post

Hmmm? the little head doing the thinking

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    I'm a lot more proud of the leaders on our baseball team than I am of Henderson. They have won in spite of his idiotic coaching mistakes multiple times this year and he has cost us multiple games as well. It's painfully obvious why he got fired at Kentucky and his replacement made them better immediately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    I'm a lot more proud of the leaders on our baseball team than I am of Henderson. They have won in spite of his idiotic coaching mistakes multiple times this year and he has cost us multiple games as well. It's painfully obvious why he got fired at Kentucky and his replacement made them better immediately.
    Said same thing last night. As many times as we have fought back and won despite #hendersoning, we have some strong player leadership.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I think he could be, but beyond that.....he's waiting for Maneiri to retire. Within a year or two, people forgive and forget. Then he'll help LSU get their groove back and rip off several more CWS Championships.
    Last edited by Pit Bull; 05-10-2018 at 10:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    I think he could be, but beyond that.....he's waiting for Maneiri to retire. Within a year or two, people forgive and forget. Then he'll help LSU get their groove back and rip off several more CWS Championships.
    The LSU Head Coach job is at a minimum one of the top three jobs in the country. Even Joe Alleva isn?t dumb enough to hire that meathead. He would have to work his way up the Louisiana coaching ladder at places like SLU and ULM before even being considered for the LSU job.