Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Braves

vCash

Braves

Just got SWEPPPPPT

Go Giants!

vCash
    Watch it!!! Lol. I'm so upset with the entire organization, from the players to the owner, I'm about to go crazy.

vCash
    Eh...one series. Long way to go and they're still in 1st. Folks melted after the blown game late against Cubs and it didn't affect the team at all.

vCash
    We play 2 games vs. the 15-17 Rays Tuesday and Wednesday. I'd like to take both.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Eh...one series. Long way to go and they're still in 1st. Folks melted after the blown game late against Cubs and it didn't affect the team at all.
    I'm still irate snit let Sam Freeman hit for himself in the 5th down 3 with whole bullpen available and off day tomorrow. Flaherty never hit. Snit is a DA... radio and tv thought it was idiotic, and it was

vCash
    Relax. It?s still very early. Just know that other orgs besides ATL have very good prospects as you saw this weekend in Hanson and Suarez from SF. ATL is still rebuilding and has some great young pieces.

I just saw a LOT of hype about being in first place heading into this series. Glad the Giants got the bats going. Fortunate today because Strickland was about to blow it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrill1 View Post
    Relax. It?s still very early. Just know that other orgs besides ATL have very good prospects as you saw this weekend in Hanson and Suarez from SF. ATL is still rebuilding and has some great young pieces.

I just saw a LOT of hype about being in first place heading into this series. Glad the Giants got the bats going. Fortunate today because Strickland was about to blow it.
    Hanson can hit, but that dude is awful in the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'm still irate snit let Sam Freeman hit for himself in the 5th down 3 with whole bullpen available and off day tomorrow. Flaherty never hit. Snit is a DA... radio and tv thought it was idiotic, and it was
    Yea, that was STUPID. He drives me absolutely crazy. Between these dumb game management problems and being the GM's Puppet.

vCash
    Guess it's back to we suck again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Nah, we will bounce back. I'm pissed more than anything bc we had such hype coming home with great crowds, and crapped the bed. Hopefully it won't cost us butts in the seat next homestand, which could cost us with payroll budget next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    We're fine. Just kind of draining after being so hyped up and then all this happening.

vCash
    Watched every pitch, and apparently missed fitz sitting right behind home plate. Strat57 pointed it out on sps

vCash
    Watched every pitch, and apparently missed fitz sitting right behind home plate. Strat57 pointed it out on sps
    I must have missed it too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I must have missed it too.
    I never pay attention to the crowd

vCash
    There's no way I can see anyone in particular unless they do a close up.

vCash
    Nah, we will bounce back. I'm pissed more than anything bc we had such hype coming home with great crowds, and crapped the bed. Hopefully it won't cost us butts in the seat next homestand, which could cost us with payroll budget next season.
    Was very Mississippi statesque to shit the bed this weekend after such a great road trip

vCash
    Gohara called up to be in the Bullpen. Good move.

vCash
    I'm worried about his velocity. Let's hope he contributes.
    Last edited by Bulldog1; 05-07-2018 at 06:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I'm worried about his velocity.
    If the report last week of 89-93 was accurate, this is a terrible move. Hopefully that report is wrong

vCash
    If he can give us an inning or two of 96-97 I'll take it.