Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Cowboys Draft this year....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksondawg View Post
    I still think you take Ridley in the first round.
    Just let Dak throw to him self. Don't tell me it isn't possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Lol...you're excited about a blocking TE? You can sign an undrafted free agent to block. He didn't open up jack shit. They ran the ball between the tackles most of the time or behind a real blocker Tyrone Smith. Witten is trash. You won't waste your time because you're bragging about a washed up TE and your man Kiper has no football knowledge.
    Jason Witten is trash?!?! Cmon man - you got to be more realistic than that. The dude was the most dependable offensive player Dallas had. And they have done a crappy job of trying to find a replacement thus far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I don't know, will he be allowed to score TDs in the NFL by running himself out of bounds and then coming back in to make the catch and score? I mean that's the way he changed the game on us.
    And a referee saw it.