Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coach34 says Cleveland doesn't pick QB tonight

vCash

Coach34 says Cleveland doesn't pick QB tonight

We will see if he is right.

vCash
    They pretty much got bit last time they did with Manziel. Probably afraid to get another one, especially one who's now controversial.

vCash
    Coach34 is an idiot when it comes to NFL.

vCash
    I am interested to see what my 'Boys will do.

vCash
    On another note, Chris Mortensen is getting old. Luckily for me I'm holding steady.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Seems like the buzz around a good many of the NFL "experts" is that Cleveland will definitely pick a quarterback as their first pick. Some think it will be Mayfield and some think otherwise.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 04-26-2018 at 07:15 PM.

vCash
    Coach34 guaranteeing they would not pick a QB in round one was like predicting Bama wil go 0-12. Everybody knew they were picking one. Everybody knew it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Coach34 guaranteeing they would not pick a QB in round one was like predicting Bama wil go 0-12. Everybody knew they were picking one. Everybody knew it.
    He's the Skip Bayless of message boards, without the Vanderbilt education****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    He's the Skip Bayless of message boards, without the Vanderbilt education****

[IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    First Take used to be my favorite show.

vCash
    Literally the dumbest number one pick I?ve ever seen. You cannot tell me he wouldn?t have been available at 4 and they could have had him and Barkley. But I guess you can never have too many good cornerbacks so there?s that....

vCash
    Cleveland definitely should've taken Saquon #1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Danko View Post
    Literally the dumbest number one pick I?ve ever seen. You cannot tell me he wouldn?t have been available at 4 and they could have had him and Barkley. But I guess you can never have too many good cornerbacks so there?s that....
    This

vCash
    Mayfield and Ward?? Out of the possible options they could have gone with I think that's about as weak as you can get. You go 0-16 because your whole team sucks. Get Barkley, then draft a QB #4. Or take Chubb at 4. But this is just plain dumb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Mayfield and Ward?? Out of the possible options they could have gone with I think that's about as weak as you can get. You go 0-16 because your whole team sucks. Get Barkley, then draft a QB #4. Or take Chubb at 4. But this is just plain dumb.
    Don't forget they have the best QB from the Bills, Tyrod Taylor. Dam well thats why they are the Browns.

vCash
    I'm going to be so mad by the time we get to pick at #19. Jerry, Stephen, and Jason will screw it up. They're all the biggest jokes in the NFL. They are 2nd only to the Browns as far as worst upper management.

vCash
    That's what I thought they should do too, but they knew who they wanted and went and got him. I had Baker #1 though at QB. And if you're number one at QB, you're usually #1 overall. Still think Sammy boy is over rated. Jets fans get screwed again.

vCash
    Jets were taking mayfield if he was there

vCash
    I take it 34 was wrong again. What a surprise. *******

vCash
    Cleveland is a joke. Why draft Mayfield #1 instead of Saquon?