Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019-Baseball: Position Player Roster looks Exceptionally Solid

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Just saw where MLB put out the top 100 college kids list. Pill was at 53 I believe. No one else on it from us. I honestly think Stovall, LA, Small come back. We really need Ashcroft, Price, and Self to be 100% next yr. Also need MCQ to take a step forward. With the right coaching hire, we could be very very dangerous next yr. You also have to think that whoever is hired brings some of his guys with him as far as recruits.
    Stovall and Alexander are most definitely coming back, there's really no question there, unless they go on some crazy run and end up hitting above .325 or so, and even if they did, they are tailor made for that prototypical SEC senior that carries a team, and hits like .330 - .350, not to mention they anchor our middle infield

Never know with pitchers, but I assume if Small gets taken he'll go, only so many miles in any arm, esp when you've already had one surgery

On Self, Price, Ashcraft.....my positivity level for those goes from left to right. Ashcraft needs to be a major factor for us next year. Price won't be ready until 2020. I've got a bad feeling that Self has an injury that we don't know about

I hope our rotation next year is Small, James and Ashcraft. Breaux is another guy we really need to get healthy, scary to have to rely on McQuary and Gordon
    Last edited by 5049; 04-27-2018 at 01:20 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    To be fair, if we had self and price this season, we easily win the game 3s vs Missouri and auburn. That makes us 10-8 in sec and easily in the tourney after losing our coach after 3 games
    We would have won them this year with the right decisions.