Thread: Here is the Morning after response.

vCash

Here is the Morning after response.

One of you called it and I can't remember who.

Dirk Diggler
    Posts 1,718
    33 minutes ago #29
    MSSt most certainly needed that game more than us. They are fighting to have any chance at a regional and their schedule going forward will be much tougher than ours. They haven't suddenly become a juggernaut. They lost their last midweek game to Memphis by 5 runs. They haven't won a road series against anyone-- SEC or otherwise-- this entire year, and have only won a single true road game against ANYONE (Missouri). In their next 4 SEC series they play ATM and Florida at home, and Bama and Kentucky on the road. I don't really see them winning any of those.

The most interesting thing about last night was all the disses the announcers got in about State. Laughing their asses off that their pitcher aspires to be "a professional duck caller," asking a player which type of camo he liked best (and telling him RealTree was invented by an Ole Miss grad), and even mocking the MSSt fans who ducked a foul ball as joining "the list of people to duck a baseball that is being stopped by a giant net."

I wish they would just come out and say the truth that their ******s hurt.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 04-25-2018 at 08:15 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post

Dirk Diggler
    Posts 1,718
    33 minutes ago #29
    MSSt most certainly needed that game more than us. They are fighting to have any chance at a regional and their schedule going forward will be much tougher than ours. They haven't suddenly become a juggernaut. They lost their last midweek game to Memphis by 5 runs. They haven't won a road series against anyone-- SEC or otherwise-- this entire year, and have only won a single true road game against ANYONE (Missouri). In their next 4 SEC series they play ATM and Florida at home, and Bama and Kentucky on the road. I don't really see them winning any of those.

The most interesting thing about last night was all the disses the announcers got in about State. Laughing their asses off that their pitcher aspires to be "a professional duck caller," asking a player which type of camo he liked best (and telling him RealTree was invented by an Ole Miss grad), and even mocking the MSSt fans who ducked a foul ball as joining "the list of people to duck a baseball that is being stopped by a giant net."
    Wins in these situations always make me feel better about this crap. DeLucci is an OM grad. OM is ranked higher, supposed to be better than us. And guess what? Lil ole Mississippi State won it in walk off fashion. The circle jerk they were trying to have around OM was crushed. That's one of, if not their biggest televised mid week games all year. So they were going to pump OM. We crapped all over that party and did it with style.

Now we have an RPI of 36 and are 6-1 against Ole Miss and Arkansas. Eat your hearts out SEC. In one of our most down years we still own that ass you were trying to pimp.

vCash
    We won a road game at mizzou, LSU, and auburn. To be fair, reading a computer screen through teary eyes can be tough

Sec road = 3-6
    Sec home = 5-4

vCash
    Must have missed his initial comment but that is an extremely egotistical comment. Love the excuses though.

vCash

Dirk Diggler
    Posts 1,718
    33 minutes ago #29

Well to be fair, ole Dirk Diggler only adopted that character name as his Nafoom identity in an attempt to ease the pain of having a 3" dick in real life....

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

Dirk Diggler
    Posts 1,718
    33 minutes ago #29

RealTree being invented by an OM grad and Mossy Oak being invented by a MSU grad...interesting. Not surprised by RealTree being invented by an OM grad..it looks like shit
    No Signature

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Real Tree is shit. Mossy Oak is the real.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I didnt get that they were insulting State or OM at all. Even the Delluci guy made a comment about making a ''feeding call'' after the duck call comment and most rich silver spoon guys love to duck hunt so I assume he is a duck hunter as well.

As far as the real tree and mossy oak thing, I think they were just saying that to represent both schools.

Mossy Oak is better though

vCash
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Well to be fair, ole Dirk Diggler only adopted that character name as his Nafoom identity in an attempt to ease the pain of having a 3" dick in real life....

Sure you're not trying to squeeze an inch in on me? A TSUN guy with 3" would be the stuff of legend.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post

3 inches hard or soft?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    3 inches hard or soft?
    According to his wife, hard.

vCash
    I thought the Realtree guy was from Auburn.

ETA: Nope he played with Archie apparently. Guess that is why I always have used Mossy Oak, my subconscious took over...*
    Last edited by IMissJack; 04-25-2018 at 04:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post

ETA: Nope he played with Archie apparently. Guess that is why I always have used Mossy Oak, my subconscious took over...*
    Well I guess your ego/id is working fine!

vCash
    And in typical fashion Bill Jordan is from Columbus, Georgia and went to Ole Miss. Toxey is from right up the road in West Point and went to State. Even in the 70s they were relying on out of state enrollment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klc90 View Post
    And in typical fashion Bill Jordan is from Columbus, Georgia and went to Ole Miss. Toxey is from right up the road in West Point and went to State. Even in the 70s they were relying on out of state enrollment.
    So true, good post!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post

I think RealTree was an Arkansas thang......that's why you see more of it being pushed in Walmart stores. It's hard to find Mossy Oak in Walmart.....there's some, but not near as much as it used to be.

vCash
    Nope, Jordan was a receiver for Archie.
    And Ole Piss comes out tonight with Camo batting helmets! Looks like it to me. LOL
    Last edited by West Tn Dawg; 04-26-2018 at 09:19 PM.
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND