I know not everyone keeps as good of track of RPI in baseball but I think what happened this weekend should highlight how good a position we've now put ourselves in. Going into this series we were around 65th. After this sweep, we are now 43rd according to Warren Nolan.

Current SOS is 21st and I have to believe that goes Top 10 with Florida, TAMU, @UK, @Bama, mid week Troy (RPI 38) and the midweek against OM still left to play on our schedule.

We've got ourselves at 8-10 in a conference that's looking like a 10 big league with 6 regional host sites. If we can get 13 conference wins plus one in the tournament I think we can get in the NCAA Tournament. 4 weeks ago I would have laughed had you said that, but let's give credit to everyone involved. We've played hard and have overcome some major adversity.

Last point I'll leave is that we are 2 games out of 1st place in the West. And we hold the tiebreaker over both Ole Miss and Arkansas who are tied for the lead in the West. Crazy to think we are even in that position.