Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anriel Howard visit

vCash

Anriel Howard visit

Robbie Faulk

@robbiefaulk247
    Following Following @robbiefaulk247
    More
    ?Usually when you go on a visit there?s always something that you?re a little iffy about. I can honestly say on this visit there?s nothing that I really question,?

Anriel Howard and her mother, Che, sound off on their MSU official visit.

The rest is on 247 paid.

Really hope we get her. Would be a big boost going into next season and would make us contenders for a 3rd year in a row
    LFC YNWA

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    The fact she is visiting USCe then making a decision scares me...
    No Signature

vCash
    Anriel and BigT on the court together would be unreal.

vCash

Anriel Howard

Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Robbie Faulk

@robbiefaulk247
    Following Following @robbiefaulk247
    More
    ?Usually when you go on a visit there?s always something that you?re a little iffy about. I can honestly say on this visit there?s nothing that I really question,?

Anriel Howard and her mother, Che, sound off on their MSU official visit.

The rest is on 247 paid.

Really hope we get her. Would be a big boost going into next season and would make us contenders for a 3rd year in a row
    That would be HUGE!

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Her teammate Danni Williams is possibly transferring too, shot 38% from 3 last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    Her teammate Danni Williams is possibly transferring too, shot 38% from 3 last year.
    Sign her up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    not known if she is even considering us
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    The fact she is visiting USCe then making a decision scares me...
    I suppose it's scary, but you can't really blame her for considering all her options.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    not known if she is even considering us
    Said to be visiting UCONN, don't even know if we would have a spot available.

vCash
    Are these girls just not wanting to play with Carter, the ball hogging freshman?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Are these girls just not wanting to play with Carter, the ball hogging freshman?
    Bingo! My assessment as well

vCash
    Absolutely. She would suck to play with. But for real, I'm sorta conflicted on all of this. The possibility of us getting Howard is amazing, but with these transfers I really don't want Gary Blair "retiring" any faster than he needs to.

vCash
    That and they have two McDonald All-Americans transfers that are ready to go after sitting out last year. One a 6'4" Big from Louisville and the other a guard transfer from Arkansas. Blair aint retiring with the load of talent he will have on this roster.
    No Signature

vCash
    That and they have two McDonald All-Americans transfers that are ready to go after sitting out last year. One a 6'4" Big from Louisville and the other a guard transfer from Arkansas. Blair aint retiring with the load of talent he will have on this roster.
    For some reason, calling a girl a "big" just seems wrong. I must just be old fashioned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    For some reason, calling a girl a "big" just seems wrong. I must just be old fashioned.
    I want to know why girl's weights aren't placed on rosters. With all the ME TOO movements and Title IX.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I am sure she don't mind. She could kick mine and your ass simultaneously.
    No Signature

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDority View Post
    I want to know why girl's weights aren't placed on rosters. With all the ME TOO movements and Title IX.
    THIS. if women want to have equal rights and not get sexually assaulted then how about you TELL US YOUR WEIGHT on SPORTS ROSTERS. PC culture and HollyWEIRD says you can't grab her by the p***y or move on her like a b***h anymore well I say HOW MUCH does UCONN's POWER FORWARD WEIGH? DanDority is getting to the real issue, glad this guy gets it. "You must spread some reputation points around.."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE View Post
    THIS. if women want to have equal rights and not get sexually assaulted then how about you TELL US YOUR WEIGHT on SPORTS ROSTERS. PC culture and HollyWEIRD says you can't grab her by the p***y or move on her like a b***h anymore well I say HOW MUCH does UCONN's POWER FORWARD WEIGH? DanDority is getting to the real issue, glad this guy gets it. "You must spread some reputation points around.."
    Your handle is appropriate, lord are you off your meds?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE View Post
    Wtf does one thing have to do with the other. Keep your political spewing shit to the political board

Negative rep awarded

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Your handle is appropriate, lord are you off your meds?
    Thanks for your negative rep and your comment "I hope a woman bodyslams you and shits on your head."
    Outstanding I hope my wife body slams me tonight. Did you really go to Mississippi State University?