Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Scoob & other enflamed mods... I?ll lend you my broom after Nola?s sweep to clean

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Hilarious how little people actually think these days. This thread actually answers Questions I ask myself daily about the thought processes of others around me. Thank you all for participating. And thank you for proving me correct.
    You nailed it, you're the only one here capable of complex thought. Thank god we have big thinkers like you to run the world.

vCash
    Hilarious how little people actually think these days. This thread actually answers Questions I ask myself daily about the thought processes of others around me. Thank you all for participating. And thank you for proving me correct.
    As a general rule, that I learned a long time ago, those who talk the most usually get the least. I think this I pretty spot on with you. And I feel certain you can figure that out genius.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Troll-martyrdom is the next big thing**
    Yo, ?Banned Lives Matter, Me 2?************************
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    And wipe out those sandy Vag?s of yours . They also make a so called monastat product for similar symptoms.

Jesus H you people need to check yourself and your egos. Get the F over yourselves!! You really do. Trying to help out.

P.S. Holla back when you want to go toe to in a knowledge and brain power based conversation. Waiting. Just need someone else to tie half my brain behind my back before we begin. Want it to be fair for you.
    Blacklisted? That you?

vCash
    WTH is wrong with Rouge? What I miss?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    He went on a random rant in another thread. Mod responded. Rouge didn't appreciate the response.. then made this thread using the same post from the other thread.

It's actually quite boring
    LFC YNWA

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Typical drunk Rouge. Happens every football weekend. My fav Rouge drunk rant was when he blasted all MSU fans for leaving the junction at 11pm on a Saturday night. He expected everyone to get blackout with him till 2am. It was at least 3 hours after the game had already ended and he was super pissed everyone had left the Junction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Typical drunk Rouge. Happens every football weekend. My fav Rouge drunk rant was when he blasted all MSU fans for leaving the junction at 11pm on a Saturday night. He expected everyone to get blackout with him till 2am. It was at least 3 hours after the game had already ended and he was super pissed everyone had left the Junction.
    Hahaha!!! I remember that now!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Hahaha!!! I remember that now!
    Yep. Gotta pass out in the Junction or you aren't a real fan!
    LFC YNWA

Banned
    vCash
    damn Beard, owner disabled the video

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    damn Beard, owner disabled the video
    Hmm, I see that. If you click the text at the top of the frame, it'll take you to YouTube, and you can watch it there.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    That was fun. Hangover city

vCash
    And wipe out those sandy Vag?s of yours . They also make a so called monastat product for similar symptoms.

Jesus H you people need to check yourself and your egos. Get the F over yourselves!! You really do. Trying to help out.

P.S. Holla back when you want to go toe to in a knowledge and brain power based conversation. Waiting. Just need someone else to tie half my brain behind my back before we begin. Want it to be fair for you.
    Well it's quite simple Rouge. Noone is keeping you here. Since you are so witty...and smarter than us. I'm sure you can find something better to do with your time than being an internet badass. Or.. just make your own board. I'm sure it will be a huge hit. Till then go back to being a pretend hitting coach and truly one of the biggest douches on the net.

vCash
    Um, not really. You?re anither sandy vag recalling that which you wish. Nice play. Try again...... You clowns are why nobody comes here anymore. Keep it up. I?m sure it?ll work out**
    Oh the irony...? you clowns are why nobody comes here anymore? and yet your still here. Your general lack of awareness is amazing. Trust me when I say nobody will miss you when your gone. Maybe stepping away from your keyboard will be the best thing for everyone as all you do is spew nonsense.

vCash

There is a really strong possibility that you may be one of the most ignorant posters that I have ever seen on the net. Take a Valium and step away from the keyboard. It?s going to be ok. The sun will continue to rise day after day.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    I hate bumping this stupid thread, but you guys should all check out r/iamverysmart and r/iamverybadass--it's relevant here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverybadass/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    I hate bumping this stupid thread, but you guys should all check out r/iamverysmart and r/iamverybadass--it's relevant here.

Amazing.

Reading through the iamverybadass thread for a few minutes, and I'm positive Mutt is at least a dozen of those posts, lol.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post

This turned into a more roast me type of thread.