Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Scoob & other enflamed mods... I?ll lend you my broom after Nola?s sweep to clean

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Hey Scoob & other enflamed mods... I?ll lend you my broom after Nola?s sweep to clean

And wipe out those sandy Vag?s of yours . They also make a so called monastat product for similar symptoms.

Jesus H you people need to check yourself and your egos. Get the F over yourselves!! You really do. Trying to help out.

P.S. Holla back when you want to go toe to in a knowledge and brain power based conversation. Waiting. Just need someone else to tie half my brain behind my back before we begin. Want it to be fair for you.

vCash
    Nm
    Last edited by BeardoMSU; 04-21-2018 at 07:57 PM.

vCash
    "Knowledge and brain power conversation", Lol? Your lack of self awareness is.... adorable.

vCash
    Does he just want to get banned to prove some kind of point?
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Troll-martyrdom is the next big thing**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    You don't have a funny gif for this? Your gifs are top notch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    You don't have a funny gif for this? Your gifs are top notch.
    Thanks, lol. I normally would, but we're sitting around a camp fire right now, and I'm not as skilled in the gif dept with my cell phone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    And wipe out those sandy Vag?s of yours . They also make a so called monastat product for similar symptoms.

Jesus H you people need to check yourself and your egos. Get the F over yourselves!! You really do. Trying to help out.

P.S. Holla back when you want to go toe to in a knowledge and brain power based conversation. Waiting. Just need someone else to tie half my brain behind my back before we begin. Want it to be fair for you.
    Thanks for cementing your place among the worst posters ever. You should thanks several of these other slap dicks for keeping it such a tight race for the top. Will James would be proud.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Thanks for cementing your place among the worst posters ever. You should thanks several of these other slap dicks for keeping it such a tight race for the top. Will James would be proud.
    I'll remind everyone that Rouge was the one calling everyone who left an early season game against a no name team early because the concession stands ran out of water and it was over 90 degrees gigantic pussies...from the comfort of his home. He's the epitome of Internet tough guy.

MSU literally created new "hydration stations" to deal with it because the situation was that bad.

Also, I think he was one of the ones calling everyone a puss for not wanting to be showered in whisky during a game while with their families. Yeah. How awful of us.

vCash
    I lost IQ points from reading this post.

vCash

Hey mods I need attention too! Give me attention!

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    I'll remind everyone that Rouge was the one calling everyone who left an early season game against a no name team early because the concession stands ran out of water and it was over 90 degrees gigantic pussies...from the comfort of his home. He's the epitome of Internet tough guy.

MSU literally created new "hydration stations" to deal with it because the situation was that bad.

Also, I think he was one of the ones calling everyone a puss for not wanting to be showered in whisky during a game while with their families. Yeah. How awful of us.
    Um, not really. You’re anither sandy vag recalling that which you wish. Nice play. Try again...... You clowns are why nobody comes here anymore. Keep it up. I’m sure it’ll work out**

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    Hey mods I need attention too! Give me attention!
    No they gave me attention and exposed their explicit ignorance. My attention requirement sufficiency has exposed their sheer ignorance, which was the point. If you cannot see their hypocrisy and ignorance, you are most likely an enable or their ignorance.

.Holy shit, how can one expect to maintain a business with such sheer and blatant ignorance? Serious question.
    Last edited by RougeDawg; 04-21-2018 at 09:12 PM.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Hilarious how little people actually think these days. This thread actually answers Questions I ask myself daily about the thought processes of others around me. Thank you all for participating. And thank you for proving me correct.

vCash
    No they gave me attention and exposed their explicit ignorance. My attention requirement sufficiency has exposed their sheer ignorance, which was the point. If you cannot see their hypocrisy and ignorance, you are most likely an enable or their ignorance.

.Holy shit, how can one expect to maintain a business with such sheer and blatant ignorance? Serious question.
    What?

vCash
    Um, not really. You’re anither sandy vag recalling that which you wish. Nice play. Try again...... You clowns are why nobody comes here anymore. Keep it up. I’m sure it’ll work out**
    Seems that you know a lot about sandy vags.

Really guys? Vag#na is blocked. Haha ok
    Last edited by mstatefan91; 04-21-2018 at 09:22 PM.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Hilarious how little people actually think these days. This thread actually answers Questions I ask myself daily about the thought processes of others around me. Thank you all for participating. And thank you for proving me correct.
    Having an ego the size of Texas does not make you intelligent.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Your brilliance is penetrative**

vCash
    Luckily for us, Always Sunny did one of those "based on a true story" episodes....we just didn't know it was about Rouge.