Thread: OT: Blog This Post...

Banned
    vCash

OT: Blog This Post...

what in the holy hell is this stupid shit on the left side of everyone's post about? Who blogs? Sounds like some dumb shit from 1998. This an updated version the Russians gave us or a knock off myspace edition? Explain in non-Russian someone please.

vCash
    Where do you see that at?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Where do you see that at?
    Just to the left of the star (for reputation) and the triangle (for reporting a post). I probably never would have noticed it if 61 hadn't brought it up.

vCash
    It's not on my screen.

vCash
    It's not on my screen.
    You sure? Look right under your MSU avatar, right below your (pitiful) vCash amount. Not that you're missing much if it's not there ....

vCash
    It's definitely not there. And on the vcash, I bet on Speith in the Masters, then jinxed it by turning it on during his comeback Lol.

Banned
    vCash
    It's definitely not there. And on the vcash, I bet on Speith in the Masters, then jinxed it by turning it on during his comeback Lol.
    So you're saying you're not gonna be doing any blogging then??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    So you're saying you're not gonna be doing any blogging then??
    No, I'm not gonna blog. Lol.

vCash
    I don't specifically remember how I lost all mine, but it was during football season. I bet about as well as I do in the stock market. A person would do well to do the exact opposite of what I do in betting and stock buying.

Banned
    vCash
    61 will find a way to blame.....oh never mind.

vCash
    what in the holy hell is this stupid shit on the left side of everyone's post about? Who blogs? Sounds like some dumb shit from 1998. This an updated version the Russians gave us or a knock off myspace edition? Explain in non-Russian someone please.
    We just upgraded our server and to the new host version for the entire site. Apparently, it's some new feature offered with the new version. Calm down your lady parts and take a deep breath. Just ignore it if it isn't for you.
    Yes- that Behr

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    We just upgraded our server and to the new host version for the entire site. Apparently, it's some new feature offered with the new version. Calm down your lady parts and take a deep breath. Just ignore it if it isn't for you.
    Whose doin the blogging that's all I want to know. Which one of you is a blogger on the downlow?? Out yourself

vCash
    Whose doin the blogging that's all I want to know. Which one of you is a blogger on the downlow?? Out yourself
    None of the owners are bloggers. We are too busy with real jobs and businesses to run for that mess.
    Yes- that Behr

Banned
    vCash
    there showing up for me for sure. I've never noticed them. I'm skeered to hit it. what does it do? what's the purpose?

vCash
    Its for your Live Journal**

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    None of the owners are bloggers. We are too busy with real jobs and businesses to run for that mess.
    Lol, exactly!