Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Ain't that the truth, lol.
    We shank each other? I might need to move on
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Delete

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Luke is a good baseball player. He has been at every level he has ever played, like national team level player. Nothing epitomized Why many of us loathe 34 than his insuling nickname for Luke Alexander.
    I'm aware. He certainly hasn't lived up to his hype, but he's a damn good SEC shortstop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    We shank each other? I might need to move on
    Hey, it's affectionately referred to as "inside tickling"...***

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post

damn beard. awesome clip and awesome message. well done sir and very well timed. Plus one sir. gracias.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I'm going to say this, and probably get slammed. But France needs to be Friday starter with Pilkington on Sunday.
    Is it possible we could pitch Pilk Tuesday against Ole Miss and also next Sunday as a way to transition him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Is it possible we could pitch Pilk Tuesday against Ole Miss and also next Sunday as a way to transition him?
    That seems a bit much
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Not after he threw 101 pitches tonight and wasn't all that sharp. He would be going on three days rest and if by 1% chance we did throw him he should be on a pitch count of about 50. I've actually seen some college coaches pitch their ace midweek against a rival with the intent of limiting their pitch count only to get carried away and then decide to leave him in "because he was in a groove". Granted that was before the Tommy John awareness era and I haven't seen it in a few years.

I'd actually like to see France start the Governor's Cup personally. I'm pretty sure it will be McQuary since what we're talking about requires some level of creativity and we have Gary Henderson as our coach. It could be Neff I suppose or Billingsley if he struggles and can't get out of the first inning tomorrow. Back to France starting Tuesday- we only have one more midweek game after the Governor's Cup and we could very easily move France to the rotation and JB to the bullpen after the Texas A&M series if we wanted to. Starting France is reasonable too since he threw around 50 pitches tonight and I'm about 99% sure he won't pitch any more this weekend. Obviously he is also throwing the ball better than Pilkington at the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    We won?

Lol. My thoughts exactly! Especially just sitting down after midnight to chill a few minutes. I just knew we had lost. I was reading the game thread for entertainment purposes. Not to find out the score.

vCash
    How big is that auburn screw up by Henderson and the indefensible loss to Memphis? Change those to wins, and we are 22-17 (7-9).

vCash
    Back to that auburn game... Henderson does some really weird pitching decisions. Vs auburn with a lead, we go to cole gordon (sec era = 9.58 worst on team for anyone pitching over 0.1 ip). Vs ark down 5, we go with France (sec era = 2.08 4th best on team). These are just a couple strange strategic moves by Henderson on a list as long as a Monday work day. I really believe if we went with brown or gautreau, we would be a regional team
    Last edited by msstate7; 04-21-2018 at 07:15 AM.

vCash
    RPI up to 60. If we can win one of two today I have to think we will be somewhere around 55. We've got a rough schedule down the stretch (3 of our last series are against Top 20 RPI teams), but that also means we've got the ability to prove ourselves.

Need one win today and need a win against Ole Miss. Then find a way a way to take 2 of the last 4 series and not get swept in the other two and I think we can make the NCAA tournament. That would put us at 13 conference wins with most likely a Top 20 SOS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    RPI up to 60. If we can win one of two today I have to think we will be somewhere around 55. We've got a rough schedule down the stretch (3 of our last series are against Top 20 RPI teams), but that also means we've got the ability to prove ourselves.

Need one win today and need a win against Ole Miss. Then find a way a way to take 2 of the last 4 series and not get swept in the other two and I think we can make the NCAA tournament. That would put us at 13 conference wins with most likely a Top 20 SOS
    Need small to come up aces today. No confidence in 2nd game today.

vCash
    We have 6 HRs in sec play this season; Alexander has 4 of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Saying a player was drafted out of high school equals "hyping him up big time"? And yet again you are wrong about me saying that he was a top 7 round draft pick. If only there was a search feature on here that you could use to crosscheck what someone said on here.** Anyone that is smart enough to be a real banker should be able to do that easily. At any rate I hope you stay the hell away from my money.

Congrats on eight out of your last twenty five posts being about me though. And it would be more had we not played for the women's basketball National Championship.

And you need to slow your roll after you hilariously defended Hevesy to me a couple of years ago. At least you made good memories with him at the women's football camp so there's that.
    I never said you were hyping him up to be a top 7 RD. Pick. Skelton believes he is. Hence "I don't know who is feeding him that"

However, all we heard before the year was what a great bat he had and how elite he was behind the plate. You hyped him up way more then Gilbert and penciled him in over Gilbert as the starter even though Gilbert hit better then him in the same summer league.

You know who else got drafted out of HS? Delvin Zinn, Ryan Bolden, Justin Reed, etc. Those guys had no business being drafted. But hey let's keep counting guys who get drafted as people who are gonna be big time. You do an excellent job of hyping everyone else.

You're still mad at the Hev deal huh? Well you should probably send him a thank you for assembling the OL he did last year and we will have this year. One thing about Hev, he wasn't a salesman. He was an old school guy and for the majority of his 9 years he had above average OL play. If you knew about actual schemes and such in football, you'd catch on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Welp, that 'dummy' just shoved your shit in!
    7, owe you an apology. Went off on your posts without reading your last messages. I was frustrated by the negativeness after watching a BIG comeback.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    7, owe you an apology. Went off on your posts without reading your last messages. I was frustrated by the negativeness after watching a BIG comeback.
    No apology needed. I was thrilled to be wrong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    I never said you were hyping him up to be a top 7 RD. Pick. Skelton believes he is. Hence "I don't know who is feeding him that"

However, all we heard before the year was what a great bat he had and how elite he was behind the plate. You hyped him up way more then Gilbert and penciled him in over Gilbert as the starter even though Gilbert hit better then him in the same summer league.

You know who else got drafted out of HS? Delvin Zinn, Ryan Bolden, Justin Reed, etc. Those guys had no business being drafted. But hey let's keep counting guys who get drafted as people who are gonna be big time. You do an excellent job of hyping everyone else.

You're still mad at the Hev deal huh? Well you should probably send him a thank you for assembling the OL he did last year and we will have this year. One thing about Hev, he wasn't a salesman. He was an old school guy and for the majority of his 9 years he had above average OL play. If you knew about actual schemes and such in football, you'd catch on.
    Again I'm not sure what fantasy world you live on or if you are schizophrenic or what but no one was hyping Skelton up. Did I say he was drafted? Yes. Did I say he would start? Yes. And he has. Did I say that he was elite defensively or offensively? No. Not exactly sure where your disconnect is why you keep making up stuff I allegedly said. None of which you have been able to produce ever.

I'm not mad about Hevesy. I'm glad he is gone and I'm glad that his poor recruiting is exposed even further by Marcus Johnson proving you laughably wrong. But I'm sure you agree with your boy Hev that Brandon Cunningham's arms are too short since you know everything about o-line play. Even more hilarious- Hevesy only offered Cunningham only after we did. And tell your boy thanks that we have two walk-ons as our back ups at center because he basically forgot to recruit one of the most critical positions on the line the past five years.

vCash
    And here are the stats for Skelton and Gilbert to show more BankerDog genius.

Skelton- .225 AVG. /.296 Slugging / .337 OBP

Gilbert- .224 AVG / .373 Slugging / .307 OBP

Gilbert has also struck out more times than Skelton too and only has one less passed ball than Skelton too. But BankerDog is smarter than MLB scouts because summer stats and stuff.

And I'm not saying that Skelton is better than Gilbert. I think Gilbert is better. But they're not that much different when you look at the numbers. In fact if someone is advocating getting rid of Skelton you almost should get rid of Gilbert too. The reality is both are not that good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And here are the stats for Skelton and Gilbert to show more BankerDog genius.

Skelton- .225 AVG. /.296 Slugging / .337 OBP

Gilbert- .224 AVG / .373 Slugging / .307 OBP

Gilbert has also struck out more times than Skelton too and only has one less passed ball than Skelton too. But BankerDog is smarter than MLB scouts because summer stats and stuff.

And I'm not saying that Skelton is better than Gilbert. I think Gilbert is better. But they're not that much different when you look at the numbers. In fact if someone is advocating getting rid of Skelton you almost should get rid of Gilbert too. The reality is both are not that good.
    Let's start both of em - Henderson