Thread: Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: SBW Edition

vCash

Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: SBW Edition

I will not be at SBW but I am excited about getting a glimpse at the JoMo offense. Not exactly sure what I got going on but I gotta fire up ty Weber. Been too long.

vCash
    I ran this for a special at work today: We smoked a roll of bologna for 3 hours. Slice it and flat top grilled. Top with cheese, fried egg, bacon, sweet pickles, slaw, and bbq sauce.

vCash
    +1. Big fan of smoked bologna. It also goes well with a cathead biscuit.

vCash
    Decided to fire up the smoker aka Black Mamba.
    https://s9.postimg.cc/vghds0inj/20180420_192721.jpg

vCash
    Good looking stuff Electro. I just settled in with a Gin and tonic nightcap. How bout that big baseball win? Cheers fellas.

vCash
    Buttermilk fried back strap with white gravy and onions

vCash
    Specklebelly poppers, deer sausage, squash/zucchini, gallo pinto and parish bloom. Enjoyed watching us kick that pig ass all day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeckleDawg View Post
    Specklebelly poppers, deer sausage, squash/zucchini, gallo pinto and parish bloom. Enjoyed watching us kick that pig ass all day.
    17ing A right. Never saw that sweep coming. I git filets on the grill with some portobello caps. Had some fresh made guacamole for an app

vCash
    Sitting down for late dinner. Small filet, portabello cap, and onions. Wife got a potato

vCash
    Swept the hogs so ribs on the Weber for dinner

vCash
    Now that bologna looked primo. Sat. and Sun consisted of burgers and smoked sausages dogs. Played in a golf tournament at the club. I guess it is time to start to swing more serious, but fishing will also be there too till dove season.