Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WRs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I think this will be the correct answer. I don't think anyone will confuse our group with the Green Bay Packers WR core but they will be improved & good enough for us to win big.
    Exacatly. Last we had gray, Mixon, Dear , Myles , all miss considerable games.
    You get 2 of those back and add Whop and Guidry with another year experience with the other guys and probably most import HUGE upgrade with the WR coach

vCash
    I'm not expecting 4 Calvin Ridley's on the field at the same time but we should look way better then last year.

vCash
    The TE has been a big part of Joe’s offense in the past, so I’m expecting big things from that group. Green is a really good blocker and has made plays in the passing game. I keep waiting on Justin Johnson to breakout and hopefully D. Jones and Christian Robertson are coming along.

Guidry and the development of Couch, Todd and Mitchell will be key. They’ve all got good size, but need to more consistent. We’ve got to be able to stretch the field to keep defenses honest. Bear Wilson showed how crucial a big bodied wide receiver can be for an offense.

I’m interested to see Joe’s personnel groups. Moving guys around and having your best playmakers on the field at the same time to create matchups regardless of position or age is something Dan didn’t do a good job of.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg99 View Post
    The TE has been a big part of Joe’s offense in the past, so I’m expecting big things from that group. Green is a really good blocker and has made plays in the passing game. I keep waiting on Justin Johnson to breakout and hopefully D. Jones and Christian Robertson are coming along.

Guidry and the development of Couch, Todd and Mitchell will be key. They’ve all got good size, but need to more consistent. We’ve got to be able to stretch the field to keep defenses honest. Bear Wilson showed how crucial a big bodied wide receiver can be for an offense.

I’m interested to see Joe’s personnel groups. Moving guys around and having your best playmakers on the field at the same time to create matchups regardless of position or age is something Dan didn’t do a good job of.
    I always thought that was part of the chess match aspect of football. Dan was no Bobby Fisher when it came to this. I'm very interested to see what Joe can do with this offense in match ups.