Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WRs

vCash

WRs

We will see on saturday if true but this is from someone from within the program ''expect to see plenty of drops''.

Dont kill the messenger or hit the panic button and you cant take it for what its worth to you. Not saying its true. Just putting it out there.

And no before anyone (Shotgun) even says it, Its not Fitz's fault

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I can see it. The new personnel have to get used to the new speed of the game. And the old personnel...well

vCash
    So, same stuff, different day?

vCash
    I will say this, if they are as good as they were last year, it could be the difference in a run to ATL or not. You're not beating Bama if you cant throw it at all

vCash
    But once again its not time to panic. It will be ok. We've got some players at WR, some reliable ones. And a couple of nice surprises. Its not all doom and gloom

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I know for a fact they are getting night and day coaching improvement. They will get better i think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    I know for a fact they are getting night and day coaching improvement. They will get better i think.
    Right. And we're not gonna need them to be world beaters to have a damn good team. Just be good enough really

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    I can see it. The new personnel have to get used to the new speed of the game. And the old personnel...well
    I?ve always hated this quote. The actual speed doesn?t change especially for JUCO players. The reason the ?speed? changes for the NFL from college has to do with the differences in the hashes. Yes most 20 year olds are bigger and stronger than incoming 17 year olds but speed is speed. If your talking Mental part of the game. They are all on the same level this year.

vCash
    Well for what’s its worth 2 starters won’t be playing sat.
    Mixon and Guidry
    Whop should still be in high school but is really going to help us this year and is going to be very good
    Dear is still Knocking the rust off having not played in a while and had a few nagging injuries this spring
    Fitz won’t be at QB so the only SEC calibure qb on the field will be KT

The main goal for the spring game is to get out of it with no big injuries and have some young guys that need reps get them ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Well for what’s its worth 2 starters won’t be playing sat.
    Mixon and Guidry
    Whop should still be in high school but is really going to help us this year and is going to be very good
    Dear is still Knocking the rust off having not played in a while and had a few nagging injuries this spring
    Fitz won’t be at QB so the only SEC calibure qb on the field will be KT

The main goal for the spring game is to get out of it with no big injuries and have some young guys that need reps get them ...
    It sucks when "don't get hurt" is the goal.

vCash
    Are we going to use our TEs more under Joe, considering the depth and athleticism available at that position?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    I?ve always hated this quote. The actual speed doesn?t change especially for JUCO players. The reason the ?speed? changes for the NFL from college has to do with the differences in the hashes. Yes most 20 year olds are bigger and stronger than incoming 17 year olds but speed is speed. If your talking Mental part of the game. They are all on the same level this year.
    Serious question, did you play college football? The speed of the game absolutely changes from high school to college. Windows are smaller and decisions have to be made much quicker.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Ok

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    It sucks when "don't get hurt" is the goal.
    It’s the goal of every spring game. Where you been? Spring game is a glorified scrimmage that you hope doesn’t cripple anybody
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Serious question, did you play college football? The speed of the game absolutely changes from high school to college. Windows are smaller and decisions have to be made much quicker.
    Yeah he seems to be discounting the uptick in average talent. That’s why the “speed” of the game changes, and there is an adjustment period for most players
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Are we going to use our TEs more under Joe, considering the depth and athleticism available at that position?
    Don?t know about more, but certainly differently. They will be getting downfield far more often.

vCash
    Huh??

vCash
    Ari - you think Mixon is the surefire starter in the slot?

I still have this suspicion we use him as a 3rd down back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Ari - you think Mixon is the surefire starter in the slot?

I still have this suspicion we use him as a 3rd down back
    Yes. Who is taking his spot? Again everyone does understand that starter only means ur name is announced before the game with ur mug on the Jumbotron.. It’s about reps and Mixon will get lots of reps. He is a home run hitter

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Right. And we're not gonna need them to be world beaters to have a damn good team. Just be good enough really
    I think this will be the correct answer. I don't think anyone will confuse our group with the Green Bay Packers WR core but they will be improved & good enough for us to win big.