Thread: I don't know if anyone is interested in football stuff but just in case.....

vCash

I don't know if anyone is interested in football stuff but just in case.....

CJM post-practice video

https://www.pscp.tv/HailStateFB/1YqJDddZvEAJV

Funny, he said hes a little star-struck meeting Dak. "He's the Dallas Cowboys' quarterback, I'm just a fan"
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 04-19-2018 at 07:58 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Haha love JoeMo. Can't wait for this weekend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Haha love JoeMo. Can't wait for this weekend
    Hoping all the MSU faithful show up. I'll be there.

vCash
    I like JoeMoe more and more others every time I see and hear him. Get ready Bulldog nation, this guy is going to be fun!!
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    My daughter was at the practice tonight - Coach invited the FMB to practice. The best observation she gave was "it is incredibly organized, they work fast, and waste 0 time."

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    My daughter was at the practice tonight - Coach invited the FMB to practice. The best observation she gave was "it is incredibly organized, they work fast, and waste 0 time."
    No country club

vCash
    Awesome. I've been wanting to get over there to see a practice, but just too much going on. Thanks for the info...it's exactly the kind of stuff I've been hearing.

On a non-related side-note, last week some vendors took us to lunch at Dooey's. Back there Chizik was setup to interview Coach Moorhead. We couldn't hear much, but a funny side-note, the northernmiss attendance-bowl was on the TV at the time. I was waiting for him to point to a Dooey employee and get that nonsense changed. He strikes me as noticing that type of detail. Perhaps it was an SEC Network deal.

Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    No country club
    I like it!

vCash
    Wow. That's an especially gracious touch on his part. As far as I know, that has never happened before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Wow. That's an especially gracious touch on his part. As far as I know, that has never happened before.
    It had never happened before according to the email that went out to band members inviting them. Dan was pretty supportive, but getting special treatment like that is above and beyond.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Thanks for the link Leroy.