Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So NOW who is blocking opinions? this is getting ridiculously childish.

Banned
    vCash

So NOW who is blocking opinions? this is getting ridiculously childish.

C'moan mods, seriously. what about free speech and freedom? damn.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Relax. Read last post of locked thread

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Relax. Read last post of locked thread
    I did. this is what it said:

Guys apologies for deleting a couple of things but it was necessary at the time.

and the bitching about deleting threads? are you 17ing kidding me? I stand by my Goebbels pics, they are spot on. I don't need to answer your question on the other thread. I've done so quite thoroughly and quite plainly. this is pure BULLSHIT. (and you know it)

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I edited a post from another owner. With his knowledge. Along with the rather benign post right behind it to which basedog i apologize.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I did. this is what it said:

Guys apologies for deleting a couple of things but it was necessary at the time.

and the bitching about deleting threads? are you 17ing kidding me? I stand by my Goebbels pics, they are spot on. I don't need to answer your question on the other thread. I've done so quite thoroughly and quite plainly. this is pure BULLSHIT. (and you know it)
    And i could give a flying monkey **** of your opinion of what is bullshit or anything else for that matter truth be told.

vCash
    I edited a post from another owner. With his knowledge. Along with the rather benign post right behind it to which basedog i apologize.
    Hey ISID, thanks but I wasn't offended or mad. I can imagine you and the other owners are a little stressed and understandable.

I also think ED will survive and not miss a beat.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Rest assured deleting and editing threads are not something we make a habit of doing. And only do so in very special, board protecting, circumstances. **** goebbels and the horse he rode in on the context is offensive and not applicable.

vCash
    Good grief, quit bitching
    Yes- that Behr

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    We are fighting a losing battle buddy. Sad but we are.
    Romans 5:8

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Everyone is a grown ass man and makes choices that only THEY control....what exactly is the "battle"? I'd really like to know what the battle is?

vCash
    You hitched your saddle to a losing horse. Could of been a winner if not for his pride. So sail along over to your new favorite board. Yall can spread your lies over there.

vCash
    Man, how many "stanzas of this invitation are you going to sing"?

vCash
    Good. Freakin. Grief!!

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Looks like Snowflake-itis has infected the board. Taking offense to something is a learned response, and a learned response only. My recommendations is for many on here to wear gloves at all times, even when handling paper. The skin is definitely thin around here.

And yes, non offensive posts have been getting perceived as "offensive" more and more over the last 6 months. My advice is to nutt up and start acting like adults. Not robots reacting to things in an offensive manner that a certain group of society has indoctrinated you with. Start thinking independently and lose the group think, mob mentality. You'll be much better off for it.

I'm frankly only offended because so many damn sissies get offended by stupid insignificant shit**. If everything is offensive, nothing is offensive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Looks like Snowflake-itis has infected the board. Taking offense to something is a learned response, and a learned response only. My recommendations is for many on here to wear gloves at all times, even when handling paper. The skin is definitely thin around here.

And yes, non offensive posts have been getting perceived as "offensive" more and more over the last 6 months. My advice is to nutt up and start acting like adults. Not robots reacting to things in an offensive manner that a certain group of society has indoctrinated you with. Start thinking independently and lose the group think, mob mentality. You'll be much better off for it.

I'm frankly only offended because so many damn sissies get offended by stupid insignificant shit**. If everything is offensive, nothing is offensive.
    WTF are you even talking about, lol? What is this directed at, specifically? If you're just rambling, ok, but try...just a little, maybe....to not sound so GD sanctimonious when you do....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post

And yes, non offensive posts have been getting perceived as "offensive" more and more over the last 6 months. My advice is to nutt up and start acting like adults. Not robots reacting to things in an offensive manner that a certain group of society has indoctrinated you with. Start thinking independently and lose the group think, mob mentality. You'll be much better off for it. '

Soooo you freely admit you don't know what you are talking about because you missed the day of everything and the week after... but you want to offer your insight and call people Snowflakes... It's not a snowflake when someone knows more than yo..It's not a snowflake because someone someone takes a different side...

vCash
    This post is awful and your avatar is even worse lol
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Everyone is a grown ass man and makes choices that only THEY control....what exactly is the "battle"? I'd really like to know what the battle is?

My exact thoughts too, Isid. I guess the battle is the 5 or so posters are upset because the board members are not going out of their way to welcome somebody back, or maybe even beg somebody to come back. The immaturity, and the "I'm gonna take my toys and go home" philosophy on this board is amazing sometimes.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    This post is awful and your avatar is even worse lol
    Lol, I agree with the avatar part.
    Romans 5:8

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Soooo you freely admit you don't know what you are talking about because you missed the day of everything and the week after... but you want to offer your insight and call people Snowflakes... It's not a snowflake when someone knows more than yo..It's not a snowflake because someone someone takes a different side...
    I don't have to know one mother f*cking thing to take notice of the widespread sandy Vag's around the board lately. There. Does that clarify things for you? You are one of the main posters who reads into something what they wish more times than you actually deduce the proper conclusion poster's attempt to convey.