Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EliteDawgs Official Coach34 Statement

vCash
    Question because I feel like it's important. Was C34 unbanned before we played Auburn? Because we won the Ole Miss series while he was banned. Now that he's gone, which I hope he still at least contributes, we need someone else to offer up to be the sacrifice for the ban hammer. It's for the team guys....

vCash
    Coach34 was only banned for around 12 hours. The rest was self imposed.

vCash
    YAY! Hopefully the 13yo drama will leave with him. I like his take on some things, but he could be a little bitch at times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Coach34 was only banned for around 12 hours. The rest was self imposed.
    Scooby, why you gotta ruin my theory?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    If we're offering sacrifices for the baseball team, can I offer Gary Henderson?

vCash
    Ok I?m like totally lost. Can someone give me a quick rundown on what transpired? I know IT?s Coming had something to do with it. What happened?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Plead to him to keep giving the team coffee. All I know he was in town the weekend of the Mississippi series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    This is not even close to being true.

The Mod started with me on Facebook. That didnt work
    Then the Mod started bumping threads to get my locked thread to the 2nd page
    When that didnt work- the Mod unlocked my locked thread 10-12 times so he and others could jump in it.

It's at THAT point- I got pissed off because it was now personal. So yes- I was going to delete every ****ing thing about it. Sorry to hurt some feelings around here- but I wasnt bothered by some posters getting on me about the ****ing coffee. I'm still not.

What won't happen tho on a board I am an OWNER of is a NON-OWNER opening MY thread I closed. A Mod making it personal with me on my own board is not going to happen. So now I will cease being an owner.

Carry on Elitedawgs- I've enjoyed building this site and being it's face. It's time to move on to something different.
    ^^^^^^
    Here's C34's first hand opinion on the matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    Ok I?m like totally lost. Can someone give me a quick rundown on what transpired? I know IT?s Coming had something to do with it. What happened?

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    It's like a game thread...a lot of talk and no score update

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    No they don't. they just piss you off.
    Lol. I don't get that worked up about stuff like that. I've usually got bigger issues to deal with in my life.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Lol. I don't get that worked up about stuff like that. I've usually got bigger issues to deal with in my life.
    based on your original post, this seems to be an issue that's pretty high up on your priority list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    True that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    ^^^^^^
    Here's C34's first hand opinion on the matter.
    Well that's just a bunch of "fake news" is what 34 would say. Sometime.. I'll say my side of what I know to be the truth.

But let one thing be clear. There was nothing personal in any of my actions... In fact I gave mlm coffee man much more leniency than pretty much anyone else would ever get. Anyone else who would have posted a mlm deal would have had it deleted on the spot and banned.

Banned
    vCash
    I hate to admit it , but this shit has actually become quite fun. Popcorn Galore material. I'm sure nafoom is eating to the point of tooth decay.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    As has always been our policy.

ETA: to scooba post

vCash
    You just hit on one of my biggest pet peeves about this place... Which is pretty minor. But damn. Doesn't take 2 more seconds to post a score.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Well that's just a bunch of "fake news" is what 34 would say. Sometime.. I'll say my side of what I know to be the truth.

But let one thing be clear. There was nothing personal in any of my actions... In fact I gave mlm coffee man much more leniency than pretty much anyone else would ever get. Anyone else who would have posted a mlm deal would have had it deleted on the spot and banned.
    So you say your side is the truth, and he says his is the truth, so who's is the REAL truth?

vCash
    I do routinely update the score in the baseball threads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    So you say your side is the truth, and he says his is the truth, so who's is the REAL truth?
    Every owner knew I was posting about the coffee the day before I did it. Not 1 said that I couldnt do it
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    So is Elitedawgs now like golf without Tiger Woods. You know asking for a friend.