Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: EliteDawgs Official Coach34 Statement

Banned
    vCash
    Is it okay to like 34 and Scooba at the same time? I like both. Scooba has reached out to me on a very personal issue that is greatly appreciated. I have no place in his disagreement with 34 and don't belong in that fight . it is what it is . some of you cats need to settle your 17ing asses down. and that goes for BOTH sides of the isle.

vCash
    We're all dawgs. Rather be a member of the congregation that in a cult.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I guess I'm misreading the situation but it sounds like the owners chose Scooba over C34 and if so, that's a huge, huge mistake.
    There wasn't any choosing except on 34 side. He could have chosen to amicably solve the situation and refused to do so. Pretty simple.

vCash
    I guess I'm misreading the situation but it sounds like the owners chose Scooba over C34 and if so, that's a huge, huge mistake.
    Nm

vCash
    Correct choice by ten miles actually.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Is it okay to like 34 and Scooba at the same time? I like both. Scooba has reached out to me on a very personal issue that is greatly appreciated. I have no place in his disagreement with 34 and don't belong in that fight . it is what it is . some of you cats need to settle your 17ing asses down. and that goes for BOTH sides of the isle.
    I'd have to say yeah. And I'd say it needs to happen pretty quickly.

vCash
    Nothing ruins a good friendship like a pyramid scheme (and way too much third person).

Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    We were prepared to wait a bit longer but after much discussion and with the events of this evening we feel we must go ahead and release this. We have decided to keep Scooba on board and in his role. According to previous statements, as well as this evening, Coach34 has decided to leave the site. It sucks but that's his prerogative and we accept that. With that being said, we have removed all admin, mod, and ownership privileges and responsibilities from Coach34 and we wish him well on whatever he chooses to do.

This site, while spurred on by the polarizing Coach34, was created and modeled with the collaboration of many Bulldog loving individuals. Coach 34 was a very integral part of the beginnings and growth of the site but make no mistake, the strength of the site is in the posters who provide insight, information, and above all else love of the Bulldogs. The site will carry forward as we always have as long as posters care to visit these pages and talk Bulldogs without interference of shitbirds. Godspeed to Coach34 and **** those shitbirds.
    Last edited by Lance Harbor; 04-19-2018 at 08:12 PM.

vCash
    The choice was 100% C34s choice. He chose to bow out on his own accord. We honored his request. It?s that simple.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Correct choice by ten miles actually.
    What is your deal with him? Just that y'all disagreed on nearly every topic- or is there more to it than that?

vCash
    If its not secret, I personally would like to know the owners and moderators on the site.

No other reason than to know the lay of the land. I would imagine others would as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    There wasn't any choosing except on 34 side. He could have chosen to amicably solve the situation and refused to do so. Pretty simple.
    when has 34 ever solved a situation amicably? that's not his style especially if backed into a corner. This will be a lot less interesting place without him. That much is for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    If its not secret, I personally would like to know the owners and moderators on the site.

No other reason than to know the lay of the land. I would imagine others would as well.
    The moderators are shown at the bottom of the page.

vCash
    Is this whole thing really that big of a deal?

vCash
    when has 34 ever solved a situation amicably? that's not his style especially if backed into a corner. This will be a lot less interesting place without him. That much is for sure.
    I think we can all agree on this. Like him or hate him, you can't deny that he was a character on here.

vCash
    Holla.

vCash
    OK, enough drama. It's a message board. Let's get back to what's important - inside info and rumors about MSU athletics and dirt on our SEC brethren.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I don't disagree that it will be different but he was gone for some time very recently and the board did ok.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    OK, enough drama. It's a message board. Let's get back to what's important - inside info and rumors about MSU athletics and dirt on our SEC brethren.
    This is as spot on as it could be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    Holla.
    Read less, post more Flab.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    For me, a message board is about entertainment. And Coach34 was about the most entertaining poster out there.