Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
I have edited my post before because I am an awful speller, but I don't think I have ever edited my thread title before. If it is a 3 step process, that would be a hassle to keep doing.

Baseball games are the ones I have the hardest time keeping up with. Everything else I am usually watching (and I watch most of the baseball games). Weekends during baseball season my son is usually playing baseball too, so I am not able to keepup with the game as much as I would like.

Whats the best place to see baseball scores updated live? Football and basketball are easy to find live updates on all the major sites. I never can find live baseball updates on the major sports news sites though (I do get on twitter occasionally, but I don't really use it often or like using it)

I will do my best to make sure the first post of all game threads has a link to live stats in it. D1baseball was the best place for scores but that now costs.
Maybe some day in the future there can be a plugin for the score to be displayed on the side.. I dont know.