Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: EliteDawgs Official Coach34 Statement

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I just edited a title in one of my threads, but it still shows up as the original title on the main page. Is it supposed to do that, or did I do it wrong? I thought all you had to do was press edit post, go advanced, then edit, and save.
    Should be... what thread and what did you want to change it to? might take a sec.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Should be... what thread and what did you want to change it to? might take a sec.

You can see where I changed it to "Saturday Baseball Update" inside the thread, but it still shows up as "SATURDAY BASEBALL GAME CHANGED TO A DOUBLE HEADER".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post

You can see where I changed it to "Saturday Baseball Update" inside the thread, but it still shows up as "SATURDAY BASEBALL GAME CHANGED TO A DOUBLE HEADER".
    Interesting... Ill play around and see what I can figure out

vCash

vCash

I haven't posted on this site in a few years...

I admit that C34 is very entertaining and makes this site a lot more appealing. However, this whole situation seems childish and has a middle school "fight" feel to it. I wish nothing but the best for both SPS and ED, I check both daily to get my Miss. State fix.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    420?

vCash
    C34 and myself rarely agreed about anything, and argued constantly. Even so, I will miss him. I enjoyed reading his posts even though I didn't agree with much of his. Really hope you reconsider, C34
    Last edited by msstate7; 04-20-2018 at 09:03 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolfer View Post
    I admit that C34 is very entertaining and makes this site a lot more appealing. However, this whole situation seems childish and has a middle school "fight" feel to it. I wish nothing but the best for both SPS and ED, I check both daily to get my Miss. State fix.
    The supposed "SPS vs ED rift" isn't real. I have ZERO problem with SPS and its owner. I think SA is a good guy and he is a great Dawg. The rift seemed to be more between SPS and C34. They do not like him and he didn't like them. We just have different viewpoints on how our boards should operate and there is nothing wrong with that. It simply gives message board users a couple of different options on where to post and read.

Why would we have a rift? We are the better site and everyone knows that anyway. ;-)
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Interesting... Ill play around and see what I can figure out
    Thanks. Please let me know if/when you solve it.

Banned
    vCash
    I check out SPS occasionally but I consider this the better board. they seem somewhat bitter about this board to a degree. there are definitely good posters over there but it has an "uppidy" atmosphere IMO. you rarely see us making snide remarks about SPS, over there is not the case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    The supposed "SPS vs ED rift" isn't real. I have ZERO problem with SPS and its owner. I think SA is a good guy and he is a great Dawg. The rift seemed to be more between SPS and C34. They do not like him and he didn't like them. We just have different viewpoints on how our boards should operate and there is nothing wrong with that. It simply gives message board users a couple of different options on where to post and read.

Why would we have a rift? We are the better site and everyone knows that anyway. ;-)
    Glad we have the variety, I read both, but ED is my favorite. I will be glad when this controversy is over. I haven't commented, because I am neutral in this matter. Only thing I care about is HAIL STATE!

vCash
    Good news. Now that 34 is gone, I will be checking this site and clicking ads a lot more. Im sorry but he really rubbed me the wrong way.

vCash
    We could name the Board "As the World Turns", it is way better than any soap opera. People get way to personal, 34 was entertaining but could not take it like he could give it. We need to get back to MSU news and rumors.. 17 the ya-yaing back and forth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PonderThis2 View Post
    Good news. Now that 34 is gone, I will be checking this site and clicking ads a lot more. Im sorry but he really rubbed me the wrong way.
    He must have rubbed you pretty fast to leave after 24 post.