Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: EliteDawgs Official Coach34 Statement

Denver Airport Director
    vCash

EliteDawgs Official Coach34 Statement

We were prepared to wait a bit longer but after much discussion and with the events of this evening we feel we must go ahead and release this. We have decided to keep Scooba on board and in his role. According to previous statements, as well as this evening, Coach34 has decided to leave the site. It sucks but that's his prerogative and we accept that. With that being said, we have removed all admin, mod, and ownership privileges and responsibilities from Coach34 and we wish him well on whatever he chooses to do.

This site, while spurred on by the polarizing Coach34, was created and modeled with the collaboration of many Bulldog loving individuals. Coach 34 was a very integral part of the beginnings and growth of the site but make no mistake, the strength of the site is in the posters who provide insight, information, and above all else love of the Bulldogs. The site will carry forward as we always have as long as posters care to visit these pages and talk Bulldogs without interference of shitbirds. Godspeed to Coach34 and **** those shitbirds.
    Last edited by I seen it dawg; 04-19-2018 at 07:29 PM.

vCash
    Wish we could of worked through it, but the board will survive. Hail State and GTHOM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    We were prepared to wait a bit longer but after much discussion and with the events of this evening we feel we must go ahead and release this. We have decided to keep Scooba on board and in his role. According to previous statements, as well as this evening, Coach34 has decided to leave the site. It sucks but that's his prerogative and we accept that. With that being said, we have removed all admin, mod, and ownership privileges and responsibilities from Coach34 and we wish him well on whatever he chooses to do.

This site, while spurred on by the polarizing Coach34, was created and modeled with the collaboration of many Bulldog loving individuals. Coach 34 was a very integral part of the beginnings and growth of the site but make no mistake, the strength of the site is in the posters who provide insight, information, and above all else love of the Bulldogs. The site will carry forward as we always have as long as posters care to visit these pages and talk Bulldogs without interference of shitbirds. Godspeed to Coach34 and **** those shitbirds.
    What are the "events of this evening"? Did something else happen?
    Last edited by I seen it dawg; 04-19-2018 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Edited part of quoted message only

Banned
    vCash
    Last edited by Behrdawg; 04-19-2018 at 09:22 PM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Problem? Let's get it all out
    Last edited by Behrdawg; 04-19-2018 at 09:22 PM.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Last edited by Behrdawg; 04-19-2018 at 09:23 PM.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    +1
    Social media man crushes confuse me.
    Last edited by Political Hack; 04-19-2018 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Because I can't spell media on a busted IPhone 6

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Social mean man crushes confuse me.
    Indeed

vCash
    Can I get his V cash?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

Glad we got that out of the way. I feel confident that the board will continue to elevate.
    No Signature

vCash
    Batman got his Robin, Superman got Superboy, C34 definitely got his Preacherman. Is this a bad time to say that I still don't like that lame Journey song?**

vCash
    Well.....

vCash
    Does this mean we can hire Stans back?**

In all seriousness, though, glad this ordeal is behind us, and thanks for the update ISID.

vCash

I'd take Scooba over 34 any day. Scooba can be reasoned with. 34 can't be. I take back what I said in another thread just before I saw this. There IS hope for this place. Well done guys.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 04-19-2018 at 07:51 PM.

vCash
    Preacher and Bully13- quit your bitching. No one around here wants to hear or see your reach arounds on C34. One thing is for certain, NO ONE knows the whole truth of what’s going on except for myself, I seen it, Hack, C34 and the person behind the ED official poster. The shit you both spew is from ONE SIDE. No one has time for the daytime soap opera you keep regurgitating. Shut your pieholes, sit down and chill out with a hot cup of coffee.

C34 made a decision to leave because he didn’t like the challenging of someone that wasn’t an owner. I speak for all owners when I say we hate it ended up like this, but at the end of the day- it’s a business and it has to be treated as such.

Preacher, Bully13 and whoever else wants to cry a river- keep crying your eyes out. That’s your prerogative, but shut that shit up around here. If you want C34 around here then go beg, kick and scream at him for making his decision. It was his decision and his decision alone.

To the rest of the posters, THANK YOU for making Elitedawgs the best MSU board on the web! It is the POSTERS that make this site. I can assure each and every one of you that you will still get the same great info and intel that we have given since the beginning of this site. Our contacts, connections, knowledge and abilities within MSU athletics is still there and has not changed just because C34 decided to leave. Nothing will change except for the chosen poster that feeds the info. I don’t know how much more clear I can be.
    Yes- that Behr

Banned
    vCash
    No they don't. they just piss you off.

vCash
    I'm putting the over/under on koolaid drinkers at 6...Now taking bets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    Preacher and Bully13- quit your bitching. No one around here wants to hear or see your reach arounds on C34. .
    Thank you. It's getting beyond ridiculous.

vCash
    I guess I'm misreading the situation but it sounds like the owners chose Scooba over C34 and if so, that's a huge, huge mistake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    Preacher and Bully13- quit your bitching. No one around here wants to hear or see your reach arounds on C34. One thing is for certain, NO ONE knows the whole truth of what’s going on except for myself, I seen it, Hack, C34 and the person behind the ED official poster. The shit you both spew is from ONE SIDE. No one has time for the daytime soap opera you keep regurgitating. Shut your pieholes, sit down and chill out with a hot cup of coffee.

C34 made a decision to leave because he didn’t like the challenging of someone that wasn’t an owner. I speak for all owners when I say we hate it ended up like this, but at the end of the day- it’s a business and it has to be treated as such.

Preacher, Bully13 and whoever else wants to cry a river- keep crying your eyes out. That’s your prerogative, but shut that shit up around here. If you want C34 around here then go beg, kick and scream at him for making his decision. It was his decision and his decision alone.

To the rest of the posters, THANK YOU for making Elitedawgs the best MSU board on the web! It is the POSTERS that make this site. I can assure each and every one of you that you will still get the same great info and intel that we have given since the beginning of this site. Our contacts, connections, knowledge and abilities within MSU athletics is still there and has not changed just because C34 decided to leave. Nothing will change except for the chosen poster that feeds the info. I don’t know how much more clear I can be.
    Like I said before Behr bringing the heat!