Thread: Maybe someone here knows what Brian Snitker is thinking

vCash

Maybe someone here knows what Brian Snitker is thinking

We just got rained out yesterday, and have a fresh bullpen, but we bring in Sam Freeman instead of Shane Carle? Carle is one of our best options. 1.29 ERA. Snitker needs to get a clue.

vCash
    Then bring Moylan in. He must have a relationship with Moylan because he pitches EVERY GAME.

vCash
    Getting bent over by an all time bad Reds team that is 3-18. Absolutely unacceptable, no matter the circumstance.

vCash
    Snitker is not smart. He lucked into this winning record much like a Forrest Gump story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Snitker is not smart. He lucked into this winning record much like a Forrest Gump story.
    Haha. He will kill this rebuild if he sticks around long enough. We've got a disaster managing this team, with a pitching coach who may actually be worse than Snitker if at all possible. This is mind boggling. If AA has any intentions on winning, Snitker would be gone by the all star break unless we're over .500, which I doubt because Snitker will not allow. I can think of probably 5 losses already that Snitker has self imposed this year alone.

vCash
    Down 5 in the 8th, ph culberson over camargo. Snit is a DA

vCash
    If anyone has AA's email, I'd love to head up a petition to get Chuckie and Snitker gone.

vCash
    Down 5 in the 8th, ph culberson over camargo. Snit is a DA
    That is at the top of his stupid list. Culberson should be cut Tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    That is at the top of his stupid list. Culberson should be cut Tonight.
    Soon as Bautista gets the call

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Soon as Bautista gets the call
    Yea, don't get me going on that. Very questionable decision. Why not see what you have in Camargo?

vCash
    Bautista may have found the fountain of youth, but he sucked last season. I think camargo would be a better option.

vCash
    For all the grief I give Gary Henderson, he is leaps and bounds better than Snitker. And that is as a college coach. He would do just as good managing the Braves as Snitker. Bet.

vCash
    Bautista may have found the fountain of youth, but he sucked last season. I think camargo would be a better option.
    Yep. Seems like a head scratcher by upper management. I mean Camargo gets called up to sit on the bench, but they sign this retread strike out machine, has been washed up shell of his former self baseball player, Bautista- and he is the big dog at 3B? Hope they show me to be wrong, but I doubt it.

vCash
    Well Bautista is showing improvement. He was only 0-6 yesterday with 2 strikeouts in the Stripers DH...

vCash
    I'm willing to give AA the benefit of the doubt on Bautista, but I hope this isn't a complete waste of time

vCash
    We really need him to be good again.

I would think about using fried out of the bullpen at Gwinnett. See how that works out

vCash
    He had me fooled. I was talking to someone Saturday and I was defending Freeman. He definitely needs his work load to be cut down. Maybe that's part of it.

vCash

I would think about using fried out of the bullpen at Gwinnett. See how that works out
    Scoolavich (sp?) needs to be cut, also.

vCash

Fried just got called up.
    Socolovich DFA.
    Last edited by Bulldog1; 04-24-2018 at 12:32 PM.