Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: EliteDawgs Official Coach34 Statement

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    I have edited my post before because I am an awful speller, but I don't think I have ever edited my thread title before. If it is a 3 step process, that would be a hassle to keep doing.

Baseball games are the ones I have the hardest time keeping up with. Everything else I am usually watching (and I watch most of the baseball games). Weekends during baseball season my son is usually playing baseball too, so I am not able to keepup with the game as much as I would like.

Whats the best place to see baseball scores updated live? Football and basketball are easy to find live updates on all the major sites. I never can find live baseball updates on the major sports news sites though (I do get on twitter occasionally, but I don't really use it often or like using it)

I will do my best to make sure the first post of all game threads has a link to live stats in it. D1baseball was the best place for scores but that now costs.
    Maybe some day in the future there can be a plugin for the score to be displayed on the side.. I dont know.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    This is so surreal. Like Fight Club or something... Preacher and his alter ego talking to each other.

The admins can see if we are the same poster... I'll bet 1000 bucks that we are not to anybody that will take the bet if the admins will be fair about it. Scooba, isid, behr please one of y'all prove this. I know y'all can look and see
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Thank You Preacher. I commend you on doing that. I think I see where your are coming from on your new avatar, since i said "this coach is probably one of the candidates for our head coaching job. lol
    10/4. I should not have had Tadlock on there. My apologies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    PreacherMatt, I really don?t mean this as a personal attack and I hope you don?t take it this way. I believe you to be a good guy first and foremost. All that said, I?m under the impression you really are a preacher. As a clergyman you?re looked at differently than an insurance guy or a plumber, etc... if I saw my insurance agent posting as often and mixing it up as often as you do, I?d chuckle. If I saw my priest doing it, I?d question attending his church and I?d dang sure have a convo with him about it. You?re just way to in to the ridiculousness on this board. You should take a step back and chill for a minute. I?m delivering this as a constructive criticism from a friend, not from a mean spirited place.
    Thank you beast. Seriously I will ease up. The last thing I ever want to do is harm my witness. I am by nature a very passionate person. I will take this post into consideration. Thanks again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    10/4. I should not have had Tadlock on there. My apologies.

No apology necessary Preacher, and nothing personal. I just didn't think that was best for our MSU athletic program, and also it may be something down the road that you may have regretted doing as it didn't actually reflect your true persona. Beastman had some excellent advice,and I'm glad you are taking his post into consideration. Go Dawgs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    No apology necessary Preacher, and nothing personal. I just didn't think that was best for our MSU athletic program, and also it may be something down the road that you may have regretted doing as it didn't actually reflect your true persona. Beastman had some excellent advice,and I'm glad you are taking his post into consideration. Go Dawgs!
    #HailState

vCash
    Thank you beast. Seriously I will ease up. The last thing I ever want to do is harm my witness. I am by nature a very passionate person. I will take this post into consideration. Thanks again
    Forums are a place to have fun and discuss sports. There has been too much of the other stuff lately and a lot of folks have gotten sucked in to it. Like I said, I have no doubt you’re a good dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Forums are a place to have fun and discuss sports. There has been too much of the other stuff lately and a lot of folks have gotten sucked in to it. Like I said, I have no doubt you’re a good dude.
    Thanks bud

vCash
    I was here the day of the MLM scam and I can attest that 34 was VERY heavy handed with the delete button.

As far as whose story is true, I can only tell you what I saw: 34 made his MLM post and almost immediately started receiving a ration of shit for it (deservedly so). Shortly thereafter, the MLM post was locked and pinned and any critical post was being deleted. During that same time, the post count on the MLM thread remained low and was almost exclusively 34 posting more details and offering free samples.

Seeing what I saw, I have a hard time believing that Scooba was unlocking 34’s thread and posting in it - unless 34 was deleting comments in that thread faster than he was deleting threads on the main board.

As far as those saying this all should’ve blown over by now, it would’ve blown over in about an hour if 34 had taken his lumps that day and moved on. Unfortunately, he couldn’t handle the criticism and followed on small mistake with many large ones.

vCash
    As far as 34 quitting the board, does that mean he’s going to stop using his alters to post too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    As far as 34 quitting the board, does that mean he’s going to stop using his alters to post too?
    He's more than welcome to post. That's all up to him. He just no longer has mod and admin privileges. He's also stepping away from ownership.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Let me clarify something that may clean up some of this false information being thrown out about 34 commenting and then locking that/those threads and this is something scooba should have pointed out but chose not to... a admin/mod can post in a thread without unlocking said thread. This is not meant to be a mean post or hurtful in anyway. Just wanted to make that clarification

vCash
    Let me clarify something that may clean up some of this false information being thrown out about 34 commenting and then locking that/those threads and this is something scooba should have pointed out but chose not to... a admin/mod can post in a thread without unlocking said thread. This is not meant to be a mean post or hurtful in anyway. Just wanted to make that clarification
    No one said we couldn't. But the locked thread was being unlocked so the author could receive responses. When the author of the thread received responses he didn't like, he deleted the posts. Scooba did as we have always told him and the other mods, lock up threads that are scams. C34 posted a pyramid scheme and the other owners, including myself, did not know that it was pyramid scheme until it was posted.

For the love of God, please stop posting lop-sided, one directional information.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    This is true. I did comment in his original post that was locked once. It was immediately deleted. After that I moved to or made other threads.
    Not trying to hide anything from anyone..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    No one said we couldn't. But the locked thread was being unlocked so the author could receive responses. When the author of the thread received responses he didn't like, he deleted the posts. Scooba did as we have always told him and the other mods, lock up threads that are scams. C34 posted a pyramid scheme and the other owners, including myself, did not know that it was pyramid scheme until it was posted.

For the love of God, please stop posting lop-sided, one directional information.
    Maybe so but he never asked me to buy into or join anything. I assumed that the owners knew what was going on based on what Lee said yesterday.

vCash
    Maybe so but he never asked me to buy into or join anything. I assumed that the owners knew what was going on based on what Lee said yesterday.
    If we knew it was a pyramid scheme, it would have never been on here. That would not have been agreed on.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    If we knew it was a pyramid scheme, it would have never been on here. That would not have been agreed on.
    I gotcha.

vCash
    For those who want to keep this thing going, with a little fire , or pouring gasoline on the fire, I had much rather see a Statue of Dak on campus.

vCash
    C34 posted something that is not allowed on the board, preceded by an intentional build-up, then deleted any comments/threads that were in any way negative toward his actions, then locked and pinned his awful thread. That all happened before anybody unlocked anything.

Why you continue to beat this drum, I will never understand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    No worries.. I just know what would happen. The op already doesn't post the score in the thread. Editing a title is about a 3 step process for a regular user. So not gonna happen.
    I just edited a title in one of my threads, but it still shows up as the original title on the main page. Is it supposed to do that, or did I do it wrong? I thought all you had to do was press edit post, go advanced, then edit, and save.