Thread: Coach Huff is the real deal..

vCash

Coach Huff is the real deal..

https://twitter.com/HailStateFB/stat...95674280476672

Tell me you wouldn't wanna play for this guy. He's going to excel far beyond his years at MSU.
    Glad he is on our side. Also, No wonder he can fish in the deep waters with ease.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    He'll be a head coach one day for sure
    No Signature

vCash
    Good stuff. Has a hint of Mike Tomlin in him

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    That gave me chills. We are going to hurt ppl badly running the ball
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    I know it's early but this may be the best coaching staff we've ever had. And remember Huff took two 4* guys away from us when he was at Vandy. He smoked Mullen on the recruiting trail.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I know it's early but this may be the best coaching staff we've ever had. And remember Huff took two 4* guys away from us when he was at Vandy. He smoked Mullen on the recruiting trail.
    Shoop is my only concern... I'm gaining more confidence in him though.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I'd have to agree only b/c Tennessee left a black mark on his resume, but he can't be as bad as Peter Sirmon.

vCash
    Man, how can you not like that guy!!
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I'd have to agree only b/c Tennessee left a black mark on his resume, but he can't be as bad as Peter Sirmon.
    I agree, but that's not tough to do. You could've also said, he can't be as bad as Super Man 4 or the new Ghost Busters movie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    I agree, but that's not tough to do. You could've also said, he can't be as bad as Super Man 4 or the new Ghost Busters movie.
    Damn Sleepy, I'd take Sirmon over the new Ghost Busters movie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I heard on a radio show from Cole Cubelic that Shoop was told that he could only run his defense a certain way. Butch Jones micromanaged and handcuffed him on not only how to run his defense there but he also dictated how he had to manage the players as well. Joe Moorhead is a much more hands off guy similar to Franklin in regards to DCs. Shoop will be able to run his defense and personnel his way. I think you will see a return to the success Shoop had pre-Rocky Top.