Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coach34's Greatest Hits?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    So Coach34 is gone, gone or just gone for now?
    Don't mind him posting BUT do take issue with his editing and/or deleting posts! That is just plain low!
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Don't mind him posting BUT do take issue with his editing and/or deleting posts! That is just plain low!
    If only this fact would register with other posters....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    If only this fact would register with other posters....
    we just think of it as Coach 34 "having a bad day". and yes, he definitely did.

vCash
    So he ain't coming back until a certain mod leaves? And I take it this certain mod ain't leaving anytime soon?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    And I take it this certain mod ain't leaving anytime soon?
    No....because this place isn't the Banana Republic of message boards.

vCash
    I like Lee. How many of you have actually met him? I mean shook his hand and visited with him, or shared a few stories while tossing some bevies back. He’s really a good guy, and a damn good bulldog. You can’t make everyone happy, but you can be respectful of one another. I’m saying everyone, me included. This is a good board, and I like the back and forth discussions between passionate guys. That’s what makes it fun and exciting, and sometimes it pisses you off, but at the end of the day, we are all bulldogs. I’d like to see him back, but that’s up to him at this point. Carry on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Say what you want about 34 trolling people, but he did have some connnections and insider info. I would PM him vague topics and he would know what I?d had heard too.

And frankly, if you are so easy to be trolled by him, you most likely need to reflect upon ones ability to critically think through the response process before responding. Reminds me of an overweight person trying to blame the food or fork.
    Wat?

Preacher's been begging for him to come back all week. All I was suggesting is he should invite him to the MSU board where he's a mod. That way he can get that good info he's so craving, and C34 doesn't have to pitch fits over other mods not letting him do whatever he wants.

None of that has to do with C34 trolling, yet you're the one telling me I need to reflect on my ability to critically think before responding. The irony is almost too good to be true.

vCash
    No....because this place isn't the Banana Republic of message boards.
    Banana Republic as in clothing store or Ecuador?**

vCash
    This topix on this board isn't much different from, Black and White and or Arabs and Jews.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    I like Lee. How many of you have actually met him? I mean shook his hand and visited with him, or shared a few stories while tossing some bevies back. He’s really a good guy, and a damn good bulldog. You can’t make everyone happy, but you can be respectful of one another. I’m saying everyone, me included. This is a good board, and I like the back and forth discussions between passionate guys. That’s what makes it fun and exciting, and sometimes it pisses you off, but at the end of the day, we are all bulldogs. I’d like to see him back, but that’s up to him at this point. Carry on.
    Outstanding post. I consider Lee a friend. That's why I've defended him so much.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Outstanding post. I consider Lee a friend. That's why I've defended him so much.
    Then I am sure you will have no issue getting his insider info.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    This topix on this board isn't much different from, Black and White and or Arabs and Jews.
    How about Mounds vs Almond Joy? "Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Then I am sure you will have no issue getting his insider info.
    No but it's always interesting to see how it's received here

vCash
    I just remember when I was concerned how the Dogs did not match up well with oM in Dak?s last home game.....I believe 34?s words were ?Dak will NOT lose his last game in Davis Wade on senior night?....or something along that line......wish I wasn?t so old and remembered far too many bad egg bowls......that being said I think his “The Network” thread was brave and brilliant.

Banned
    vCash
    One of (if not the) best trollers of tsun, good inside info , & coaches high school football somewhere in MS (leads to possible good info on croots as well.)

Years of good info and entertainment washed down the shitter due to one bad day. ONE.

Doesn't make sense if you ask me. It also doesn't make sense for him to take his toys and go home. Very Cartmanish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    I just remember when I was concerned how the Dogs did not match up well with oM in Dak?s last home game.....I believe 34?s words were ?Dak will NOT lose his last game in Davis Wade on senior night?....or something along that line......wish I wasn?t so old and remembered far too many bad egg bowls......
    Lol, or....how about "AJ Brown will NOT go to OM"?

I got banned for 2 weeks for posting "You still sure about AJ?" in the signing day thread, with the attached message of "Learn your place, and STFU". Very mature.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    One of (if not the) best trollers of tsun, good inside info , & coaches high school football somewhere in MS (leads to possible good info on croots as well.)

Years of good info and entertainment washed down the shitter due to one bad day. ONE.

Doesn't make sense if you ask me. It also doesn't make sense for him to take his toys and go home. Very Cartmanish.
    Cartman always comes back, though**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    No but it's always interesting to see how it's received here
    So ask him to come back....

vCash
    So ask him to come back....
    Dude why do u respond to every single post I make? If you dislike me or disagree then just don't respond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    How about Mounds vs Almond Joy? "Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't"
    The problem with this is that I really like a Nut, but I like Dark Chocolate better than Milk Chocolate so it's really a lose lose situation for me.