Thread: New NCAA Baseball Rule

vCash

New NCAA Baseball Rule

College baseball teams can now play 2 exhibition games in the fall that don't count against the 56 game limit.

I think that's too few- I believe softball gets 8. And I would prefer the games be one weekend before the season starts, but while it's not perfect it's progress.

Delta State- come on down!

vCash
    It does seem like too few, but agreed that it's progress. Like most sports, there will likely never be less games, so it will probably go up in the coming years.
    Everybody hates NFL preseason and they still can't lower the # of those games.

vCash
    The rule that needs to be changed is the 11.7 scholarships per team. (This post approved by Ron Polk).

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Good god does it. Most egregious NCAA blunder around

vCash
    Given the new kickoff rule, when I saw the title of your post I thought it'd be something like they were going to stop pitching the ball because a batter might get hit, and start hitting it off a tee ....

vCash
    Progress.