Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patterson lays out unm's deception...

vCash

Patterson lays out unm's deception...

CBS Sports Reports...

It's not that we determine whether Freeze's actions deserve forgiveness, it's that he hid behind his so called faith and continues to do so. Full on pride and arrogance.

vCash
    We all knew that. I don't see how those dumb asses believed the coaches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I'm a high school teacher. They're dumbasses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    They believed because of the cash and ass. They wanted to believe. Deep down they knew but looked the other way when Tiffany came over with a duffel bag and and not wearing panties.

vCash
    The money that paid Shea's daddy's rent and his brothers salary was real tho.....

vCash
    "Patterson's appeal is being handled by NCAA case manager Jerry Vaughn, the associate director of academic and membership affairs.
    According to a LinkedIn page attributed to a Jerry L. Vaughn Jr., NCAA academic and membership affairs member, he is a former shift leader at Pizza Hut who came to the NCAA in 2013 after being an athletic compliance intern at Daemen College."

Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    They believed because of the cash and ass. They wanted to believe. Deep down they knew but looked the other way when Tiffany came over with a duffel bag and and not wearing panties.
    I think they also believed that Ole Miss was going to be able to get away with everything as well.

I hope the NCAA denies Patterson's appeal and makes him sit out. I want Ole Miss to piss off Tom Mars some more.

vCash
    What a bunch of *******sh*tbirds! What could the motivation possibly be in wanting Patterson to sit out?

How does Bozo keep his job? Btw, things I've heard about Patterson' Dad, he may start telling where the bodies are buried**

vCash
    Dear Patterson Family
    Spill ALL the beans once the chosen one enters the draft.
    Get the NCAA back over there... that’s ur ultimate revenge

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    What a bunch of *******sh*tbirds! What could the motivation possibly be in wanting Patterson to sit out?

How does Bozo keep his job? Btw, things I've heard about Patterson' Dad, he may start telling where the bodies are buried**
    It's because they're conceited assholes. There's no other logical explanation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Dear Patterson Family
    I like it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Dear Patterson Family
    Judging from some things I know took place on the coast, some of it very publicly, they’re crazy enough to do it.

vCash
    Why you ask does ole miss care- simple- if he's successful, many more may join in & want to transfer- especially if they lose their post season bowl appeal

vCash
    He's brother still working for ole miss blows my mind. Is he estranged from the rest of the patersons now? Does he have dirt on ole miss and is he holding them hostage?

Or can he just not find another job and ole miss can't fill his position with a better coach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Belegal View Post
    Why you ask does ole miss care- simple- if he's successful, many more may join in & want to transfer- especially if they lose their post season bowl appeal
    That's short sighted on their part because it's only delaying the inevitable. They're barely a 6-6 team with the guys that they bought in Shea's class.

vCash
    Patterson could have known all about that by just reading MSU message boards or listening to Steve Robertson. As many have said, he very well could have wanted to continue his good deal there, or his dad did. He probably exaggerrated some of the stuff in his appeal, but it was likely in essence true.

He looked like a good player when I saw him play the few times. I hope he wins his appeal and goes on to have a good career, and I hope he's not another Johnny Manziel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Judging from some things I know took place on the coast, some of it very publicly, they’re crazy enough to do it.

I could see them waiting to spill the beans after he's finished playing for Michigan. If they admitted now that he was playing for payoffs he'd be ineligible there too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That's short sighted on their part because it's only delaying the inevitable. They're barely a 6-6 team with the guys that they bought in Shea's class.
    I agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I think they knew and in Patterson's case he only cared about the sweet job for his brother and god knows what other money and perks his family got. Now he is using the excuse to get out of Oxford. I hope he doesn't get to play next season.

vCash
    They don't want an A J Brown transferring to Alabama or Georgia this year thinking they could play in bowl/national championship- they have to try & send message that you will sit out 1 year to head off an attempt to transfer