Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patterson lays out unm's deception...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    "Patterson's appeal is being handled by NCAA case manager Jerry Vaughn, the associate director of academic and membership affairs.
    According to a LinkedIn page attributed to a Jerry L. Vaughn Jr., NCAA academic and membership affairs member, he is a former shift leader at Pizza Hut who came to the NCAA in 2013
    No wonder why TheNetwork bent the NCAA over and showed them the 50 states.
    Last edited by Barkman Turner Overdrive; 04-18-2018 at 09:26 PM.

vCash
    Bottom line- ole miss is fighting the appeal or more will want out if no bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    "Patterson's appeal is being handled by NCAA case manager Jerry Vaughn, the associate director of academic and membership affairs.
    According to a LinkedIn page attributed to a Jerry L. Vaughn Jr., NCAA academic and membership affairs member, he is a former shift leader at Pizza Hut who came to the NCAA in 2013 after being an athletic compliance intern at Daemen College."

Looks like the idiots took the bait here from dodd, nice job. Never mind the fact that he ran a Pizza Hut while he paid his way through North Carolina state before beginning his professional career. Dodd, an OM mouthpiece, put that in there to serve one purpose which is to manipulate the morons, discredit Vaughn and the fools took the bait. Nice job

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    No wonder why TheNetwork bent the NCAA over and showed them the 50 states.
    Dodd hooked another one here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    Looks like the idiots took the bait here from dodd, nice job. Never mind the fact that he ran a Pizza Hut while he paid his way through North Carolina state before beginning his professional career. Dodd, an OM mouthpiece, put that in there to serve one purpose which is to manipulate the morons, discredit Vaughn and the fools took the bait. Nice job
    That's why I pasted that paragraph. When you read the article that part is so disjointed form the rest of the story it's just odd.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Would it surprise anyone to know that a former UMiss staffer is helping Patterson with his appeal and has provided a statement in support of immediate eligibility on his behalf?

vCash
    Last edited by MedDawg; 04-19-2018 at 09:28 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    Would it surprise anyone to know that a former UMiss staffer is helping Patterson with his appeal and has provided a statement in support of immediate eligibility on his behalf?
    Go on...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Go on...
    Not much more to say other than to reveal the staffer's name and I'm not comfortable doing that.

I doubt the staffer's involvement will ever be made public, but it happened. My understanding is that the staffer provided a statement to Michigan and it was used in their request for immediate eligibility.

vCash
    Brotherly love you say?

vCash
    Could it be that blood is thicker than bourbon and whores?
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Brotherly love you say?
    FORMER staffer.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    What a bunch of *******sh*tbirds! What could the motivation possibly be in wanting Patterson to sit out?

How does Bozo keep his job? Btw, things I've heard about Patterson' Dad, he may start telling where the bodies are buried**
    Slave owners hate slaves leaving the plantation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that just about everybody on here had a menial job at some time in their life before they went to college. I did ... I was a bag boy at Winn Dixie. But that was in high school. The article made it sound like the NCAA just went and pulled some guy from Pizza Hut and made him a senior decision maker in the organization. Like you said ... he was earning his way though college. That's honorable, not despicable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Judging from some things I know took place on the coast, some of it very publicly, they?re crazy enough to do it.
    Knowing lots of people from Biloxi, I'd have to agree. They will burn a house down without blinking twice if they think you're not 110% committed to their family, and they're not shy about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Knowing lots of people from Biloxi, I'd have to agree. They will burn a house down without blinking twice if they think you're not 110% committed to their family, and they're not shy about it.
    What is in the water in Biloxi? Easily 80% of the people I've ever known from there are batshit crazy.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18