Thread: Not a NASCAR fan but I thought this was cool. First black guy to lead one in 54 yrs

Banned
    vCash

Not a NASCAR fan but I thought this was cool. First black guy to lead one in 54 yrs

Bubba Wallace from Alabama. Had the lead but his car went to shit and he had to settle for 16th. You have to go back to 1963 when Wendell Scott won in Jacksonville. Even so, he ended up being the race's top rookie. Will be interesting to see how his 1st year turns out. I'll be checking on this guy from time to time, hope he does well.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/04/...-54-years.html

Banned
    vCash

Banned
    vCash

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Bubba Wallace from Alabama. Had the lead but his car went to shit and he had to settle for 16th. You have to go back to 1963 when Wendell Scott won in Jacksonville. Even so, he ended up being the race's top rookie. Will be interesting to see how his 1st year turns out. I'll be checking on this guy from time to time, hope he does well.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/04/...-54-years.html
    This reminds me of the Richard Bergis prank call about Nascar.
    No Signature

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    This reminds me of the Richard Bergis prank call about Nascar.
    holy hell dawgs, I just went and listened to that. haven't laughed that hard in a while. gracias senior.

vCash
    Side note, but for some reason, I've become addicted to Street Outlaws No Prep series. I have no working knowledge of race cars whatsoever, but find the show fascinating for some reason.

To make it State related, I think Fletcher Cox is big into race cars??

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    Side note, but for some reason, I've become addicted to Street Outlaws No Prep series. I have no working knowledge of race cars whatsoever, but find the show fascinating for some reason.

To make it State related, I think Fletcher Cox is big into race cars??
    that is correct sir, Fletch is a grease monkey and an old muscle car enthusiast. and how is MSU's auto research dept doing these days? any new inventions on the horizon?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    holy hell dawgs, I just went and listened to that. haven't laughed that hard in a while. gracias senior.
    Do yourself a favor and listen to more of these prank calls
    No Signature

vCash
    Bubba finished 2nd at Daytona, and should have a fast car at Talladega also. Might want to tune in.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......