Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you...

vCash

This is too entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    Submitted without comment.
    Last edited by Lance Harbor; 04-18-2018 at 10:45 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    All my VCash
    I'll throw in with you.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Is that in confederate money?
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Obviously he wasn't making much money off if ED if he had to start trying to do a pyramid scam here.
    Last edited by deadheaddawg; 04-18-2018 at 11:39 AM.

vCash
    Goodness. Y'all need to stop with the personal insults.

vCash
    I've got $25 and some Henny and Vivarin.

vCash
    Does this site actually make money?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Man, I clicked this thread thinking it was about Joe Cocker.
    Nice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Goodness. Y'all need to stop with the personal insults.
    Yes. Stick to degrading nicknames.

vCash
    I heard Random Poster is interested.

vCash
    Love him or not, Ole 34 can generate posts.

Not that I always agreed with him, I definitely looked forward to his posts.

My fear is that the board may go down with his exit, after all his posts are what got this site so popular.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post

My fear is that the board may go down with his exit, after all his posts are what got this site so popular.
    Agree.

vCash

I know you drank the coffee now**** LOL, I just want to know if you got the free samples?

vCash

Don't contribute to the ego, dude....the site's success isn't tied to one individual; it'll be fine.

vCash

Since I joined ED back in 2014, I have agreed on some things C34 posted, and I have disagreed on some, and that goes vice versa. So if he wants to come back that is fine with me , or if he doesn't that is also fine. That is his choice. The site will survive either way. No matter what a few on here say, or try to make you believe. So much drama on this. It's kind of getting old, like the sky is falling meltdown crap (attention seeking). Fitz's comment after Mullen left may be somewhat appropriate, to this situation. " Thank you coach Mullen for building this program into what it is today. But a program is bigger than 1 person!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Harbor View Post
    hilarious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Since I joined ED back in 2014, I have agreed on some things C34 posted, and I have disagreed on some, and that goes vice versa. So if he wants to come back that is fine with me , or if he doesn't that is also fine. That is his choice. The site will survive either way. No matter what a few on here say, or try to make you believe. So much drama on this. It's kind of getting old, like the sky is falling meltdown crap (attention seeking). Fitz's comment after Mullen left may be somewhat appropriate, to this situation. " Thank you coach Mullen for building this program into what it is today. But a program is bigger than 1 person!"
    There are many good posters on this site and there will be many more to come... and go. I followed C34 here because I had a similar beliefs and values as a fan and liked what this board was trying to do. Since that time, C34 has not even been close to one of the best posters here, although he was still a quality poster at times. I wish he would still post here, but its on him to change, no one else. He's the one who has a problem. Until he can act like an adult about things he will always think everything is someone else's fault and will always cause problems like this no matter where he goes, just like everywhere he's ever been. It is the culture of this board that brings us here, not one person. We've had many greats at MSU too, but when they left the university didn't end. Jack C, Dan, Jackie, Cohen, Polk, Dak... The show must go on.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash

+100000
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Ha ha he needs this board way more than the board needs him. he won't have another message board to bounce to unless he starts another one. I am pretty sure he has been asked to leave some of the others.