Thread: Mississippi State

vCash

Mississippi State

Staying in Starkville tonight for work, daughter is a jr biology major with plans to go to PA school. We dropped her off 2+ plus years ago to a college that none of her friends came to. She fell in love and said she would rather go without friends to a place she loved. I graduated from here in 85 but I would never force her to go where she wasn?t happy. First couple weeks were tough but then she met friends and she had a love for State. Exact words were Dad I couldn?t ever imagine being anything but a Bulldawg!
    I remember telling my wife I never wanted to put my kids through the tough times of being a State fan like I went through. I was a Kentucky fan , that way by my dad but came to Starkville with friend, and I?ve never been prouder. It?s so amazing to know my daughter fell in love with this place with no expectations in sports but because she loves the school. I told her it?s tough bein a State fan and she is just fine with that!
    Great thing is my son loves State just as much! Be here soon. Ending Jr year in high school this year. Has 4 close friends coming!
    Know I rambled on a board that are serious about State sports, and our family is also but win or lose there?s nothing better than being a DAWG!
    Sorry to ramble but I had a couple and I?m proud!!

vCash
    Don’t hate the grammar!! I finished with a 2.7 in Markeing a long damn time ago!!

vCash
    Ramble on. Great post.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    #HailState
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    The best thing about bein a State fan is my family loves them as much or more! I get ill when things get tough cause I went through the 3-8 , tech and and 10 but even after a loss they remind me we always look good in Maroon!! I know they are living in a better time sports wise but they love the school no matter what! Just like we always have! I always wear maroon after a bad day cause I want people to see I’m proud of this great school! Know y’all are too!!

vCash
    Hail State

vCash
    Great post!

#HailState

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Awesome. See the Apple phone hack posted to get rid of the question marks.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I’m gonna blame all the grammar on anything but the beer!! Ha But end of the day poor grammar, spelling, beer I’m lovin bein a State fan causeway family loves the school as much as I do!!

vCash
    Hail State!

vCash
    My daughter is a freshman and is the same way. We had only visited State 2-3 times when she was a kid because we are 10 hours away. When we came to MS her sophomore year in HS she decided she wanted to do "official" campus tours of the W (her mom's school) and State (mine). We toured the W and she talked about how pretty the campus is (which it is). Half way thru the tour at State she stopped me outside the Library and said - "I'm home. I'm going to school here." Proudest day ever.