Thread: Howard

vCash

Howard

Recon what Vic's chances are of getting her to come to the Dawgs? She would be a huge piece to fill the loss of seniors.... Got everybody wanting her

vCash
    Full name please

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BorneDawg View Post
    Recon what Vic's chances are of getting her to come to the Dawgs? She would be a huge piece to fill the loss of seniors.... Got everybody wanting her
    Supposedly between us, tenn, and uconn
    She is from Atl.
    My guess she is a Dawg next year.

vCash
    A 20% chance. Since we're 1 of 5 schools she's visiting. She's already visited UCONN and FSU and maybe South Carolina. Still has us and someone else I believe.

vCash

I thik it will come down to us and SC..Vic got a Verbal from a point Guard in Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    A 20% chance. Since we're 1 of 5 schools she's visiting. She's already visited UCONN and FSU and maybe South Carolina. Still has us and someone else I believe.
    5-11 and shoots from 50% from the field.

vCash
    Yeah I saw that earlier this evening. Sounds like a work-aholic in the gym.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    It's not %. Its better than that. We might not get her but I'd put it closer to 40%.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Supposedly 3 total visiting this weekend. Howard, Promise Taylor (Ole Miss) and Alexis Tolefree (Jones Jr. Co.) Taylor made all-Freshmen team I believe.
    Last edited by Lumpy Chucklelips; 04-17-2018 at 11:45 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    It's not %. Its better than that. We might not get her but I'd put it closer to 40%.
    Well I'm going by the actual mathematical numbers. We're 1/5 teams. But yeah I'd give us better than odds than some others. I wouldn't think she'd wanna go all the way up to uconn and I wouldn't think she would want to play for fsu.

vCash
    So Anriel Howard from Texas A&M is who we're talking about here. Glad to get that cleared up.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Supposedly 3 total visiting this weekend. Howard, Promise Taylor (Ole Miss) and Alexis Tolefree (Jones Jr. Co.) Taylor made all-Freshmen team I believe.
    technically Tolefree is OM too as she signed and then backed out with coach Eddie leaving.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Supposedly between us, tenn, and uconn
    She is from Atl.
    My guess she is a Dawg next year.
    A lot of people thought she was heading to USCe, given that USCe was one of her top schools out of high school. This news is interesting/surprising.