Todd4State is right. It's the view of 'most' Mississippi people. Mississippi as a whole does has low confidence, so naturally, people prey on that. Now, we all know why this happens, it's human nature, people like to put others down in order to feel better about themselves.

The exception to this is Ole Miss. They don't get the same treatment by and large. Why? Because by and large, Ole Miss has an inflated view of itself, they have confidence, fake or not, it doesn't matter. They take up for themselves and their school, and deep down, they believe it. MSU people should take note of this.

You want people to respect you? Look in the mirror, change the way you carry yourself. Be proud of Mississippi. Running to the defensive bears out the stereotype. Mississippi has a lot of problems but who cares, it's my home and I like it

Before anyone starts digging into details, I'm speaking in very general terms here, big picture. I know there are some defensive moronic Ole Miss fans out there. I'm more trying to put my finger on the collective pulse of the people