Just a honest question, why do some of yall get so wound up or pissed off about what the media says about our sports teams? Esp in the offseason??

I get the passion and Im as passionate as anyone but damn folks. Going off on a twitter rant or a message board post is exactly what they are going for. And I guess Im doing it now but still. I mean how many years is it in a row where we were picked last in the west? IMO its always better to have the media down on you anyway. Bear Bryant used to tell the media how bad his teams were and you see how it works out. Saban does some of the same.

No media member has ever won or lost a ball game for MS State. Ever. When I was younger I was the same way, I would get infuriated and tune into Finebaum just to want to hear someone say something bad about MSU haha. But over time you learn it doesnt mean a damn thing.

Marcello is just one example, some members of the media will never pick us to do anything for something that has nothing to do with sports. Barrett Sallee and Booger McFarland are two more.

They dont want us to succeed and they never will. And thats fine with me. More fuel to the fire