Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marshmallow vs Brandon Walker Twitter War

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Well, let's prove'em wrong. All it takes is getting to ATL to change the perception.
    Hey Gun is that a doobie in your hand? LOL

Banned
    vCash
    Lol. So triggered. Get on your level? Who are you?

Banned
    vCash
    Just read through it all.

Marcello takes completely unprovoked shot at MSU, gets put on blast by Walker and other State fans, loses his shit in a twitter meltdown.

vCash
    He is mad at State for something. Dont know why but its obvious when he said some State fans said some mean things to him when he was here.

He said State has 3 good players. Then brought up the Simmons hitting a girl thing. Signs that he has no argument

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    He is mad at State for something. Dont know why but its obvious when he said some State fans said some mean things to him when he was here.

He said State has 3 good players. Then brought up the Simmons hitting a girl thing. Signs that he has no argument
    Yeah, he's obviously an idiot. Poor baby heard a bad word, wah wah.

vCash
    There is obviously a split among the media when it comes to MSU.

There are 2 camps:

1. Recruiting ranking don?t lie and, regardless of how many starters MSU returns from an 8 win regular season team in 2017, they are only a 7-8 win team this year especially when you consider the loss of Mullen. This opinion isn?t awful. It?s just usually made without intimate knowledge of the team.

2 The 2nd group thinks MSU can take the next step. They believe Moorhead is more than adequate and that MSU is the outlier of what recruiting rankings typically indicate due to an abnormal amount of players being underrated by recruiting services.

What everyone agrees on is that MSU will be good. The debate is whether they will be good or great. Keep that in mind before you get overly offended.
    Who gives a shit either way? I've never seen any media member win or lose a ball game

vCash
    Who gives a shit either way? I've never seen any media member win or lose a ball game
    It's just for discussion dude

vCash
    It's just for discussion dude
    Obviously. Im just saying when you see somebody say State only has 3 players in 2018 you should immediately walk away

Banned
    vCash
    Yeah, he brings up the Simmons thing like Simmons hasn’t been a model student and athelete since he stepped foot on campus. Meanwhile, he posts a picture of himself and Tuberville like Tubbs never assaulted a graduate assistant on live television or screamed hysterically at a fan to go to hell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Yeah, he brings up the Simmons thing like Simmons hasn?t been a model student and athelete since he stepped foot on campus. Meanwhile, he posts a picture of himself and Tuberville like Tubbs never assaulted a graduate assistant on live television or screamed hysterically at a fan to go to hell.
    Are we gonna talk about the little hat, or no?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyrbrown View Post
    Are we gonna talk about the little hat, or no?
    He looks like he’s about to go yodel somewhere about cough drops.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    He looks like he’s about to go yodel somewhere about cough drops.
    Lol, nice.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Lol, nice.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ygFWByrkPik

vCash

vCash
    Marcello has some incredibly thin skin for someone in journalism. I thought the first thing they were taught was that an immunity to insults would be an important thing to have.

Which one of you fine people of this forum called him a fat bastard when he was on the MSU beat?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Marcello has some incredibly thin skin for someone in journalism. I thought the first thing they were taught was that an immunity to insults would be an important thing to have.

Which one of you fine people of this forum called him a fat bastard when he was on the MSU beat?
    I'd venture to guess that most media members are insecure in general.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Because we all called him Marshmellow on message boards. I actually said it to his face one night, in a slightly inebriated state. Let?s just say everyone not involved with the media busted out laughing. My media buddy was pissed at me, but we now laugh about it.
    Last edited by RougeDawg; 04-18-2018 at 06:13 PM.

vCash
    Here's the funny thing about this to me. When we played the Georgia game I said we should try to strive to go from an 8 win team to a 10 win team on Twitter. Some of the same MSU media people that are bashing Marcello right now for saying that we should be happy to be only 7-8 win team (and rightfully so) told me back in October or whenever it was that if I wasn't happy winning 8 games a year I would never be happy.

Glad to see that they've come around.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Here's the funny thing about this to me. When we played the Georgia game I said we should try to strive to go from an 8 win team to a 10 win team on Twitter. Some of the same MSU media people that are bashing Marcello right now for saying that we should be happy to be only 7-8 win team (and rightfully so) told me back in October or whenever it was that if I wasn't happy winning 8 games a year I would never be happy.

Glad to see that they've come around.
    Well all things considered, these same MSU media asshats were expecting a 6-7 win ceiling last year. They are extrapolating this year from their ignorance and lack of confidence last year.

vCash
    Welp...he's losing his shit again. Poor pudin'.