Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marshmallow vs Brandon Walker Twitter War

vCash

Marshmallow vs Brandon Walker Twitter War

Good stuff here and it?s gotten personal.

Linking the start of the thread. Just click thre the rest of the tweets to see the entire conversation.

https://twitter.com/bmarcello/status/986329889623171072

vCash
    I saw that, lol. Why is Marcello so damn bitter? Someone shit in his cereal?

vCash
    Marshmallow strikes me as the type that’s bitter that they haven’t gotten the credit in their career that they think they deserve.

vCash
    What a butt-hurt dummy. He knows nothing about football.
    He says we won't top 7 or 8 wins, referencing the orange bowl loss with Dak. Well guess what, Brandon... There's a new sheriff in town, and his name is Joe Moorhead.
    Last edited by Bulldog1; 04-17-2018 at 05:58 PM.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Marshmallow strikes me as the type that’s bitter that they haven’t gotten the credit they deserve in their career that they think they deserve.
    What is it with these fan site sports writers and their egos, lol? They always seem to have an elevated sense of what they do (e.g., Not a Fan Neal, and Marcello).

vCash
    There is obviously a split among the media when it comes to MSU.

There are 2 camps:

1. Recruiting ranking don’t lie and, regardless of how many starters MSU returns from an 8 win regular season team in 2017, they are only a 7-8 win team this year especially when you consider the loss of Mullen. This opinion isn’t awful. It’s just usually made without intimate knowledge of the team.

2 The 2nd group thinks MSU can take the next step. They believe Moorhead is more than adequate and that MSU is the outlier of what recruiting rankings typically indicate due to an abnormal amount of players being underrated by recruiting services.

What everyone agrees on is that MSU will be good. The debate is whether they will be good or great. Keep that in mind before you get overly offended.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Some dude on twitter said something about Marcello having pms. Hahahah
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    What is it with these fan site sports writers and their egos, lol? They always seem to have an elevated sense of what they do (e.g., Not a Fan Neal, and Marcello).
    That's the media in general. They think they know everything about sports because they write about it. There's a reason why ESPN doesn't usually put someone in the media in the booth during a game and why they put former players there in general.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    There is obviously a split among the media when it comes to MSU.

There are 2 camps:

1. Recruiting ranking don’t lie and, regardless of how many starters MSU returns from an 8 win regular season team in 2017, they are only a 7-8 win team this year especially when you consider the loss of Mullen. This opinion isn’t awful. It’s just usually made without intimate knowledge of the team.

2 The 2nd group thinks MSU can take the next step. They believe Moorhead is more than adequate and that MSU is the outlier of what recruiting rankings typically indicate due to an abnormal amount of players being underrated by recruiting services.

What everyone agrees on is that MSU will be good. The debate is whether they will be good or great. Keep that in mind before you get overly offended.
    My problem is his stance is "You're MSU, you're only going to win 7-8 games AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY". It's a "you're Mississippi therefore be happy you don't suck" take. That's not anything that is based on anything tangible other than Tech and 10 in 1988.

vCash
    Here's my favorite quote from that link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Marcello View Post
    No. You should just enjoy eight-win seasons and not act like it's the end of the world.
    What a moron. We're not "poor ole Mississippi State" anymore, Brandon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    My problem is his stance is "You're MSU, you're only going to win 7-8 games AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY". It's a "you're Mississippi therefore be happy you don't suck" take. That's not anything that is based on anything tangible other than Tech and 10 in 1988.
    Well, let's prove'em wrong. All it takes is getting to ATL to change the perception.

Banned
    vCash
    "Tech and 10" was the most MSU thing ever.

vCash
    He's triggered af....

Followers down by about 27. Blocked quite a few personal attacks from diehard fans. That fan base loved to insult my looks and weight seven years ago. Great times breaking into the business. Not all bad but, God, did some people try to make my life a living hell there.

vCash
    He told Brandon Walker- "get up on my level."
    If I saw him IRL, I'd knock his lights out.

vCash
    He thinks he's entitled to something because "I'm a media writer". He's a joke of a writer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I saw that, lol. Why is Marcello so damn bitter? Someone shit in his cereal?
    If you couldn't cut the cheese at the clarion ledger you would be bitter too!

vCash
    Look at this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Marcello View Post
    Like MSU in the fall, I'm losing followers by discussing their schedule. So I'm done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    As "US states in general", there's very little difference between MS, AL, LA & AR. The only reason MSU isn't a powerhouse, or at least an Auburn/LSU is because a state of 2.8M people (1/2 of Atlanta alone) has THREE 17'n D1 football teams. At one point MS had more people in the NFL per capita than any other state. So yeah, why not Miss State!?!?!
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 04-17-2018 at 06:18 PM.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    I love it. It won't take long for the pundits to see what we're all about. Let him talk. It'll be great to watch him take a bite out of that shit sandwich 8 weeks in to the season.