Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marshmallow vs Brandon Walker Twitter War

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Welp...he's losing his shit again. Poor pudin'.
    Cue the guy pouring salt all over his head gif.

vCash
    Welp...he's losing his shit again. Poor pudin'.
    Still? Wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Still? Wow.
    Yea. He is ranting about Brandon W's podcast from Today. Marshmellow has an inflated ego.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Yea. He is ranting about Brandon W's podcast from Today. Marshmellow has an inflated ego.
    Yeah, it's almost to the point where I'm embarrassed for him now....almost....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I don't know why he would even listen to that. He knew it was coming and surely he knew that he was going to be slammed.

vCash
    Yeah, it's almost to the point where I'm embarrassed for him now....almost....
    I'm enjoying it. But I don't understand why he has it our for us.

vCash
    I get the impression he's bitter over our fans being critical of him.when he was here (2010-2012 ? )

I didn't pay that much attention to him and don't remember him. Was he awful? (I don't pay much attention to beat writers in general)

Either way dude needs thicker skin for the job he's in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    I get the impression he's bitter over our fans being critical of him.when he was here (2010-2012 ? )

I didn't pay that much attention to him and don't remember him. Was he awful? (I don't pay much attention to beat writers in general)

He didn’t leave that much of an impact. I remember him but didn’t have much of an opinion of him when he left. Good for him being somewhere that makes him happier (I guess), but he should quit dragging our program and fan base down. He was obviously unhappy here. I gather that from his tweets the past two days. He thinks we win 7 or 8. Great. He should have kept it professional instead of fueling the anger and making it personal.
    LFC YNWA

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post

He was pretty awful. Just imagine a Bozo Bounds with much less yall lifestyle and much much less confidence. At least Marshmellow knew a little more about sports than Junior High womens tennis but he is pretty pathetic. He's what I like to call a "regurgitating journalist". never develops his own thought process, or logical explanation for sports related items. He basically reads what others have already said and fluffs them up in his own poorly written fashion.

His most prominent issue is his lack of actual sports knowledge. He continually makes highly uneducated conclusions. I'm not sure if he's a Salley type mouthpiece that gets paid to write things to control the narrative, or truly ignorant and borderline special. At least we know Salleey is a paid mouthpiece at this point, which explains his highly ignorant rhetoric. With Smoresmellow I'm not sure if its sheer stupidity or paid mouthpiece. After all he did come from the Clarion Liar, so the conclusion is still suspect.

vCash
    I just went and read his tweets since right before the beef started. I?m no psychologist but man, this guy looks like he could seriously use some help.
    He went from talking about struggling with his weight and exercise (I get it, really) to complaining that he ?wasn?t even invited? to the APSE awards, then someone actually gave him an award for ?the worst?. Next thing you know he?s in a multi-day rant about MSU, with healthy doses of ?no one appreciates how awesome I am.? At the end he throws in a comment that none of the media from MS are coming to his defense, so ?maybe it?s me?.
    I don?t follow the guy, so maybe this is in line with normal and he?s just the saddest guy on the planet. But it really makes me worry for his well-being.
    Leicester Till I Die

vCash
    The guy needs serious help. If not, you'll be reading about an OD from that guy. Geesh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dickiedawg View Post
    I just went and read his tweets since right before the beef started. I?m no psychologist but man, this guy looks like he could seriously use some help.
    He went from talking about struggling with his weight and exercise (I get it, really) to complaining that he ?wasn?t even invited? to the APSE awards, then someone actually gave him an award for ?the worst?. Next thing you know he?s in a multi-day rant about MSU, with healthy doses of ?no one appreciates how awesome I am.? At the end he throws in a comment that none of the media from MS are coming to his defense, so ?maybe it?s me?.
    I don?t follow the guy, so maybe this is in line with normal and he?s just the saddest guy on the planet. But it really makes me worry for his well-being.
    Based on this tweet he is obviously very sensitive about it. My guess is he feels very insecure and grasping to his greatest success which is as a sports writer....when people start questioning his authority he gets really upset. I think most of this hatred of MSU it tied into State fans calling him names. This is all pretty high-school hallway type of bullying and crying about it but whatever. Twitter isn't the best place for him to sort through his issues for sure.

https://twitter.com/bmarcello/status/986010822861312001

Banned
    vCash
    He has issues. I don’t know if he just needs thicker skin or what, but he obviously has super insecurities lodged in there somewhere.