Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: C34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Sure. But I, and I assume you, have done stupid stuff before. Has yours been captured for all to see?
    You?re taking the stance this juvenile behavior is an isolated incident. It?s far from it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    Probably just about everybody on this board was banned from Genespage or SixPack or both....good insight on why ED folk continuously argue, cuss, and knash their teeth all the time.
    The reason we continuously argue is because we all have dissenting opinions and are passionate about Ms State. How boring would it be if everyone agreed with each other all the time?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    The reason we continuously argue is because we all have dissenting opinions and are passionate about Ms State. How boring would it be if everyone agreed with each other all the time?
    We can still have dissenting opinions. This thread isn't about censoring discussion....if you were paying attention, that's exactly what 34 was doing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    We can still have dissenting opinions. This thread isn't about censoring discussion....if you were paying attention, that's exactly what 34 was doing.
    His post wasn't about 34. He said "good insight on why ED folk continuously argue, cuss, and knash their teeth all the time." To which I replied "We all have dissenting opinions....." I was paying plenty of attention.

vCash
    His post wasn't about 34. He said "good insight on why ED folk continuously argue, cuss, and knash their teeth all the time." To which I replied "We all have dissenting opinions....." I was paying plenty of attention.
    Fair enough. My B.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    C34 is an egomaniac. He tried to use the board for his own personal financial gain by pushing a MLM (pyramid) scheme. When he got called out for it, as he should have, he responded with iron-fisted censorship. Then a mod gave him a small taste of his own medicine. In short, C34 is an egomaniac bitch who can dish it but is unable to take it. If that's the case, good riddance.

Should he want to return as an informative poster, fine with me. If he wants to stay gone, that's cool too. The board will survive without him. We are the reason ED is successful, not C34.
    And some school hired him as a head coach. A role mode. Holy shit. That?s why MS education is always last, because we hire people like that to mold our children.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    And some school hired him as a head coach. A role mode. Holy shit. That?s why MS education is always last, because we hire people like that to mold our children.
    What do you know about him personally?

Banned
    vCash
    c'moan mane.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Get that garbage out of here
    Romans 5:8

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Save that for yourself. It's your opinion and whether right or wrong keep it to yourself.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Let's try to get back to keeping the personal attacks on posters at a minimum. IE calling someone a bitch etc. Clean that area up a little please.

vCash
    Shouldn't you be discussing old restaurants in Starkville over on the other board?
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    Wow. C34 really loves to take his ball and go home.

What he can't delete and make disappear, he will run away from stomping his feet

And for the record I would love for him to come back, take his deserved ribbing and everyone move on.

This whole thing is just an awful look for him
    A lot of his entire message board persona/life is an awful look for him.

vCash

I miss the days when

You and I disagree about a lot, but I definitely agree with you on this. This board needs C34 back. #FreeC34.
    We would openly discuss the size of female bodybuilder gentalia. Sigh, those were the days. Am I showing my age?

vCash
    This whole thing is stupid. C34 is the face of elitedawgs. He should be on here.
    What's up, coach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    What's up, coach?
    Yeah, I'm not Coach. Just want him back on here.

vCash
    Yeah, I'm not Coach. Just want him back on here.
    Ok....go convince him to show some humility and maturity and get his ass back here. Easy.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I hate that this has grown to an issue, but C34 needs to return. He will have to deal with the coffee stuff probably for the rest of his internet life now, but maybe it will fade. Even with that, he should come back.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Ok....go convince him to show some humility and maturity and get his ass back here. Easy.
    New preacher in town

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lariverdog View Post
    We would openly discuss the size of female bodybuilder gentalia. Sigh, those were the days. Am I showing my age?
    is a rep on the 24th post a record? there may be one that happened on a poster's 1st post. not sure. but at any rate, you made me LMAO and I'm reppin' you. good job sir.