Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: C34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    is anyone surprised C34 took the pouty bitch route?

vCash
    I will offer $34 for lees share that's all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Scooba and/or 75% of ownership - that's the piece that he and Preach seem to be missing. When you are in a partnership and you lose a vote to the majority, your options are to suck it up and move forward or go pout in the corner like a litttle bitch. After all the years here and at SPS is anyone surprised C34 took the pouty bitch route? Sometimes partnerships have to do things for the good of the company over the wants/needs of an individual.
    Sure. But I, and I assume you, have done stupid stuff before. Has yours been captured for all to see?
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    This board needs a nice cup of coffee. Colon Blow coffee to be exact. Nothing gets the day going like a piping hot cup of Colon Blow coffee. Made from the finest arabica beans and slow roasted to perfection with our proprietary process to seal in all the flavor. Then each bean is carefully inspected and coated in a blend of the finest laxatives sure to move things right along. So don't start a day without Colon Blow coffee. In your grocer's gourmet coffee section. If they don't have it, ask for it by name. Colon Blow coffee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    According to C34 twitter account it looks like I hit the nail on the head. Hmmm amazing.. wonder how I knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    https://twitter.com/Elitedawg34/stat...92931052507136

Coach34@Elitedawg34FollowFollow
    @Elitedawg34
    In response to the thread on ED about me:My being absent is due to my dispute with the other owners about a Mod and that is it. Until that is settled-I will not be part of Elitedawgs and my 25% ownership in it is for sale. Feel free to send me offers.

[FONT="]6:56 PM - 17 Apr 2018[/FONT]
    [FONT="][/FONT]

Since Juan is reading the thread here, I'll bite and make an offer for his ownership stake.

He is free to pick anyone of the fine MLM companies (since that's his gig) listed in the following link and I'll front his seed money to go along with his java beans business...https://mlmcompanies.org/best/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    This board needs a nice cup of coffee. Colon Blow coffee to be exact. Nothing gets the day going like a piping hot cup of Colon Blow coffee. Made from the finest arabica beans and slow roasted to perfection with our proprietary process to seal in all the flavor. Then each bean is carefully inspected and coated in a blend of the finest laxatives sure to move things right along. So don't start a day without Colon Blow coffee. In your grocer's gourmet coffee section. If they don't have it, ask for it by name. Colon Blow coffee.

It should be a good weight loss product too. The name sounds like it anyway . lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Sure. But I, and I assume you, have done stupid stuff before. Has yours been captured for all to see?
    Does having it splattered across the front page of your local newspaper and being parodied in an editorial cartoon count? Then yes, I have had something stupid captured for all to see. It's a humbling experience - or at least it is for most normal people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    It should be a good weight loss product too. The name sounds like it anyway . lol
    This has been done before**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post

LOL Beardo

vCash
    This is a mess about opinions and pride I think. I tell my kids to always remember there’s an opposing side to every argument. Look for the middle ground, if you don’t like it either agree to disagree or move on and appreciate they don’t agree. Life’s to short to stress over the little things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    34 comes back and apologizes for his troll job and his childish antics , we welcome him back based on his apology and life goes on. 34, MSU and ED needs you sir. Do the right thing and man up. You made the right and bold move when you created this board, now is NOT the time to start another. Think Man. You know what I'm saying is what's right. Nut Up and do the right thing sir. Just Do It.
    MSU will be fine, whatever he does. Jeez.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I didn't say that.. C34 left on his own, and it was because the owners took sides with the mod over one of the owners.
    Wow. C34 really loves to take his ball and go home.

What he can't delete and make disappear, he will run away from stomping his feet

And for the record I would love for him to come back, take his deserved ribbing and everyone move on.

This whole thing is just an awful look for him
    Last edited by deadheaddawg; 04-17-2018 at 09:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I think I'll have a cup right after I put on my "Oops I Crapped My Pants". I wear them, and they sure hold a lot of dung. PM me if you would like to purchase some. Hurry up they're almost sold out ***

vCash
    I moved from SPS to Elitedawgs to get away from the damn politics in 2013. Why bring it back? This site was supposed to be an open forum to anything MSU..... what the **** happened?

vCash
    C34 is an egomaniac. He tried to use the board for his own personal financial gain by pushing a MLM (pyramid) scheme. When he got called out for it, as he should have, he responded with iron-fisted censorship. Then a mod gave him a small taste of his own medicine. In short, C34 is an egomaniac bitch who can dish it but is unable to take it. If that's the case, good riddance.

Should he want to return as an informative poster, fine with me. If he wants to stay gone, that's cool too. The board will survive without him. We are the reason ED is successful, not C34.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    I just wanna see Coach pitch his 25 percent share and 2 barrels of colon cleanse coffee beans on Shark Tank.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post

shi
    I watched that shit and did not change the channel. I laughed. and to this day I wonder if I've violated my vows to God by doing so. I watched this scene and while not being South Park's finest hour, I still found myself enthused enough to laugh and continue to watch. shit like this confuses my internal conscious. Satan sux with his wiked ways. LOL.

vCash
    It’s middle school up in here.

34 - preacher aside, nobody really cares where you do or do not post. It’s a freaking message board.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    C34 is an egomaniac bitch who can dish it but is unable to take it.
    How many Miller Lite's you drink tonight to get such strong liquid courage?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I started posting on SPS sometime around 2006. I started arguing with C34 about MSU sports about 3 hours later. Un ban him please. It's not right to be posting on this site without him. C34 built this site to be as popular as it is with his trolling and poking of Ole Miss and with his trolling and stoking MSU threads here. We all are roaming and enjoying a popular site right now that generates a ton of traffic thanks to him. He might rub people the wrong way at times but the man built this monster. Not one other poster comes close to generating the traffic on this site that he did. That goes for every single poster on here. Scooba, Behr, I Seen It, un ban Coach34 please. Who gives a **** about some stupid ass coffee and deleting/changing passwords for a day. He's served his punishment. Put one thread up and let everyone coffee roast him for one day and then let's get back to how this site is supposed to be. Thanks.

Oh and names like Foambat and Checkdown Charlie also fuel threads. Foambat is a hilarious nickname. I would not be embarrassed of that nickname if I was leading the team in homeruns. I'd be embarrassed my team sucks foamdicks instead.
    Probably just about everybody on this board was banned from Genespage or SixPack or both....good insight on why ED folk continuously argue, cuss, and knash their teeth all the time.