Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: C34

vCash
    If you eat one medium size bowl of Cocoa Pebbles a day and nothing else you will lose weight. Cocoa Pebble is a fat burner.

By the way I got over 100 million V-Cash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    A group of congressmen... not a single one. That's what happened here.
    Again...if the President had the ability to do what C34 did...then sure, absolutely.

You're fighting a strange fight. Why don't you just go wherever C34 goes? I don't understand why you're fighting it this adamantly.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    If you eat one medium size bowl of Cocoa Pebbles a day and nothing else you will lose weight. Cocoa Pebble is a fat burner.

By the way I got over 100 million V-Cash.
    How big dat bowl Jack? I got a bowl so big I smokes trees in it

vCash
    A group of congressmen... not a single one. That's what happened here.
    Actually, if that is what happened here, I imagine the mod you've got such an issue with would be gone, and the Magic Coffee thread would still be stickied to the front page.

But in reality, the opposite happened, and a group of congressmen (i.e., mods/owners) made a decision, acted, and you're still here beating a dead horse.

vCash
    It boggles my mind that a mod can undo things that a owner does. That's the bottom line. Was c34 in the wrong? Sure but regardless no mod should be allowed to take it upon himself to try to do whatever he wants.
    Was your master not a mod? He deleted a dozen threads at the minimum that were giving him grief for using his position on this board to push a pyramid scheme. He also used his locked thread pinned to the top of the board to respond a couple of times. Safe from from any response due to the thread being locked and whacking any thread that was an attempt to. That's chickenshit of the highest order.

Banned
    vCash
    34 tolled us on IT, then started deleting posts calling him out, then starting locking out people. he 17'd up that day. I'm not sure it should have escalated to this point however. At the end of the day, it was just 34 being pissed off at everybody and throwing unneeded punches around.

he should just come back, apologize and get things back to normal. And just think, had it not gone down, we would never know about Swami Dawg getting bit by a snake on the coffee farm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Relardo Sidney View Post
    How big dat bowl Jack? I got a bowl so big I smokes trees in it
    Do the bears hide their food when you go camping?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    he should just come back, apologize and get things back to normal.
    Exactly this^^

It's ****ing easy. Be an adult. Be accountable. Accept responsibility for your actions. And call it a day. Voila!, things are back to normal.

I'm not holding my breath on any of that happening, though....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Preach kidnaped 34 and made a coach-suit out of his skin so he could transform.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Leroy Jenkins again.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    Was your master not a mod? He deleted a dozen threads at the minimum that were giving him grief for using his position on this board to push a pyramid scheme. He also used his locked thread pinned to the top of the board to respond a couple of times. Safe from from any response due to the thread being locked and whacking any thread that was an attempt to. That's chickenshit of the highest order.
    If he had a clue what he's talking about, he'd realize why everyone is seeing through the made-up bullshit he's trying to argue here so easily.

vCash
    Yall act like he's not here. Come on...

vCash
    Bring him back. Ole Miss people hate him and that's good enough in my book.

vCash
    This whole thing is stupid. C34 is the face of elitedawgs. He should be on here.

vCash
    I gotta say preacher, I'm trying to decide if your man crash for 34 is a good thing or you just carrying on the agenda****

It's just a message board****

I would bet IF 34 wanted to read what is going on he could find a way, witness protection is a helluva thing. If you are reading this 34 please share some love for preacher in a pm or something cause he sho nuff has your back!

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    No one but you, preacher, cares about the administrative hierarchy on a free message board. Everyone else's problem is with the abuse of power to pitch a pyramid scheme and silence detractors.
    Hell I want C34 back, but deleting threads and not taking your lumps is a little UM bitch move. That is what people had a problem with. You can't pick up your ball and go home the second everyone starts ribbing you. Just take your medicine and pretend to like it. Shit Steve still gets referred to as Rosebowl 13 years after the fact. C34 will always be the Coffee Shitter to me. It sucks but true.

No reason for him not to be here. Just take your lumps and deal with it, because now it is going to be a big deal forever on. Sucks for him, but sometimes taking your ball and going home (deleting threads) has fake free message board consequences.

And that sir is why I do not try to sell stuff here. Too easy to get a nickname.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Yall act like he's not here. Come on...
    Yep, and there is an Edible Arrangements bouquet being mailed to PreacherMatt as I type. **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    The irony here of someone talking about something they know nothing about is hilarious to me.
    That's how the preacher rolls. Surely, he's really not a preacher. For the love of all, please say he isn't

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    This whole thing is stupid. C34 is the face of elitedawgs. He should be on here.
    This is the bottom line. Period.
    Romans 5:8

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    Bring him back. Ole Miss people hate him and that's good enough in my book.
    Exactly!!
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    This is the bottom line. Period.
    Ok, so bring him back. Who in this thread is saying 34 shouldn't be back? Not a one. Don't conflate that topic with what you've been arguing....two totally different things.

Also, you are presuming quite a lot, here. How do you know that he's still banned/not allowed back....rather than being voluntarily absent?
    Last edited by BeardoMSU; 04-17-2018 at 03:57 PM.