Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: C34

vCash
    And so it begins......

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Maybe he isn't banned? and something else is up...
    If he's starting his own site I'd like to suggest the name "Maroon Coffee & Tea" or is that too wordy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    If he's starting his own site I'd like to suggest the name Thoroughly Chastened
    FIFY**

vCash
    If he's starting his own site I'd like to suggest the name "Maroon Coffee & Tea" or is that too wordy?
    Brilliant. Start a coffe scam in order to get banned and become a MSU message board martyr; then start own site with newfound sympathy. Impressive Kyzer Soze stuff right there.

Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 04-17-2018 at 01:41 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    As long as it's before football season as he is one of my favorites for football.

vCash
    Found him..
    Attached Images Attached Images

vCash
    Maybe 34 is choosing to stay away for a while. He is a high in state profile person who many know who he is and where he works. You have a lot of people who will go after a mans lively hood which I think is the most stupid ass, *****fied, low down, dick licking, cock roach ass sucking, sister ****ing, shit head thing to do.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Maybe 34 is choosing to stay away for a while. He is a high in state profile person who many know who he is and where he works. You have a lot of people who will go after a mans lively hood which I think is the most stupid ass, *****fied, low down, dick licking, cock roach ass sucking, sister ****ing, shit head thing to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Then why doesn't he just post under one of his other 1,000 user names? I'm sure he could post on here now under another name, but his ego won't allow him to disassociate from the "fame" that the C34 name has brought him. Most people would try to become obscure if they were losing jobs over their msg board personas, so why didn't he keeping posting under "Random Poster?"

His "knowledge/sources" are highly overrated as well, but at least it lets me know who the other idiots are when they worship/parrot his takes. He's about as knowledgable as you'd expect a jr high coach to be that has time for 100K posts on a msg board

vCash
    IT's coming

Banned
    vCash
    so what's the deal? he banned, put on vacation or just telling us all to kiss his ass?

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    It's time for the truth to be known... C34 is done here, but of his own choosing... he would have been unbanned a long time ago had he wanted to be but rather he has chosen to leave and the other owners should buy him out. He made this board what it is regardless of what anyone else says. There are a lot of folks involved but without ISID and C34 this site would have never gotten of the ground. There are a lot more details about what all happened that hasn't been posted here but I can assure you if C34 wanted to he would be back and the poster who caused all the probs would be gone. Now... go ahead owners and ridicule me for speaking the truth. I can handle it. Y'all let one admin who is not a mod get rid of the face of elite dawgs. Period.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Preach kidnaped 34 and made a coach-suit out of his skin so he could transform.

Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    but I can assure you if C34 wanted to he would be back and the poster who caused all the probs would be gone.
    You are blissfully ignorant as to the events of 2 weeks ago if you truly believe this. "That Poster that caused all the probs"?.....that would be Coach 34. If he is in fact "gone", that is indeed unfortunate, because it didn't have to be like that.....and its no one's fault but his.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    You are blissfully ignorant as to the events of 2 weeks ago if you truly believe this. "That Poster that caused all the probs"?.....that would be Coach 34. If he is in fact "gone", that is indeed unfortunate, because it didn't have to be like that.....and its no one's fault but his.
    Beardo is correct in that it didn’t have to happen. When a Mod is allowed to unlock an owners locked thread repeatedly- then a choice has to be made... and the wrong choice was made.

vCash
    It's time for the truth to be known... C34 is done here, but of his own choosing... he would have been unbanned a long time ago had he wanted to be but rather he has chosen to leave and the other owners should buy him out. He made this board what it is regardless of what anyone else says. There are a lot of folks involved but without ISID and C34 this site would have never gotten of the ground. There are a lot more details about what all happened that hasn't been posted here but I can assure you if C34 wanted to he would be back and the poster who caused all the probs would be gone. Now... go ahead owners and ridicule me for speaking the truth. I can handle it. Y'all let one admin who is not a mod get rid of the face of elite dawgs. Period.
    The irony here of someone talking about something they know nothing about is hilarious to me.

vCash
    Beardo is correct in that it didn’t have to happen. When a Mod is allowed to unlock an owners locked thread repeatedly- then a choice has to be made... and the wrong choice was made.
    Deleting threads, posts, and banning people for no good reason are the types of things mods on the site are meant to protect against. An owner, no matter how big of a "cult hero" he is, isn't above that. Easy.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Preach kidnaped 34 and made a coach-suit out of his skin so he could transform.

Watch Altered Carbon on Netflix. You won't be disappointed.

vCash
    Only 1 poster was banned by C34 that day and that was an alter- Relardo Sidney

vCash
    And you can bet one thing... the deletion of the threads only occurred after the Mod made it personal