Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: C34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lariverdog View Post
    We would openly discuss the size of female bodybuilder gentalia. Sigh, those were the days. Am I showing my age?
    That's not exactly a subject I'd like to discuss; I'm sure you were saying that tongue-in-cheek.

Actually, I don't even want to discuss female bodybuilders ... disgusting. **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not Coach. Just want him back on here.

Just wondering why? I honestly couldn't care less if he comes back or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Because he is knowledgeable, brings great discussion, and makes OM fans furious.

Banned
    vCash
    Because he is knowledgeable, brings great discussion, and makes OM fans furious.
    and we can have threads about sizes of female genitalia.

vCash
    I keep seeing people say this. I know lots of ole miss fans. I've asked a dozen or more in the last week if they have ever heard of him.

Not a single one has. None.

He might make a handful of nafoom posters mad, but he doesn't even register in the big scope of things.
    Last edited by deadheaddawg; 04-18-2018 at 07:34 PM.

vCash
    Oops**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post

Because it appears that 5 or maybe a few more posters want the other members to basically beg somebody to come back. I posted elsewhere, that if he wants to come back it would be fine with me, or if he didn't it would be fine. I also said that this board will go on either way. It's a drama fest that has gotten to be pathetic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Oops**

Last edited by Bulldog1; 04-18-2018 at 07:42 PM.

vCash
    Oops**

I'll pull a Preacher and give you a +100,000........... heck let's go +1,000,000
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 04-18-2018 at 08:14 PM. Reason: To add more 0's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I posted elsewhere, that if he wants to come back it would be fine with me, or if he didn't it would be fine.
    Yep, and literally no one has said anything other than this, lol. In fact, most people have said they want him back, but he needs to man the **** up and accept some responsibility [gasp!, I know]. Yet 34's minions are in full-froth, literally circlejerking this entire issue into a propaganda fest.

vCash
    Ok....go convince him to show some humility and maturity and get his ass back here. Easy.

Great recommendation, Beardo. Now let's see if anything materalizes from it.

vCash
    Lol, well done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    How many Miller Lite's you drink tonight to get such strong liquid courage?
    Stone sober, bruh. Just calling a spade a spade. C34 needs to learn to eat a little humble pie. If he wants to come back and be a productive poster with good insights, particularly about football, I'm all for it. But if he wants to act like a small child, throw a tantrum and take his ball and go home, that's cool too. I'd prefer he suck it up and come back, but it's no skin off my back, or the vast majority of other posters' here, either way. Ball is in C34's court.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    If 34 had been around in the Emory B years he would have invented the name ?swinging door Moore? instead of someone else.....not many old enough to remember that one probably.....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    I keep seeing people say this. I know lots of ole miss fans. I've asked a dozen or more in the last week if they have ever heard of him.

Not a single one has. None.

He might make a handful of nafoom posters mad, but he doesn't even register in the big scope of things.
    ole miss fans trying to get him fired from his job is pretty big. not all fans (MSU or tsun) are in to the sports blogs. if they are, they DO know 34. those who listen to sports talk radio when he outlined The Network know him pretty well too. tsun went ballistic when they heard that on the radio.

vCash
    Nah, it's obvious that Bulldog1 = PreacherMatt
    MSU = Check Collectors

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    If 34 had been around in the Emory B years he would have invented the name ?swinging door Moore? instead of someone else.....not many old enough to remember that one probably.....
    I'm plenty old enough to remember the Emory years. I remember the "make Emory a memory" bumper stickers. but I don't recall this "swinging door Moore" you speak of. can you refresh my memory? thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    That is a lie.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Negative ghost rider.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Can’t remember his first name but poor fellow was just not SEC def tackle material any more than I was especially after the considering the incredible def line of the early Emory years. Seemed every offensive line made a interstate every play through his gap....hence the name “swinging door Moore”.