I started posting on SPS sometime around 2006. I started arguing with C34 about MSU sports about 3 hours later. Un ban him please. It's not right to be posting on this site without him. C34 built this site to be as popular as it is with his trolling and poking of Ole Miss and with his trolling and stoking MSU threads here. We all are roaming and enjoying a popular site right now that generates a ton of traffic thanks to him. He might rub people the wrong way at times but the man built this monster. Not one other poster comes close to generating the traffic on this site that he did. That goes for every single poster on here. Scooba, Behr, I Seen It, un ban Coach34 please. Who gives a **** about some stupid ass coffee and deleting/changing passwords for a day. He's served his punishment. Put one thread up and let everyone coffee roast him for one day and then let's get back to how this site is supposed to be. Thanks.

Oh and names like Foambat and Checkdown Charlie also fuel threads. Foambat is a hilarious nickname. I would not be embarrassed of that nickname if I was leading the team in homeruns. I'd be embarrassed my team sucks foamdicks instead.