Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: C34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Lastly, do we know if John Bond knows Spanish? How are he and Juan going to do their podcast due to the new language barrier, or was that venture already cancelled and I missed it?***
    He's been replaced with Rafael Palmeiro. Problem solved.*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    He's been replaced with Rafael Palmeiro. Problem solved.*
    Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Cohen can lowball Palmeiro when he offers him our baseball coaching gig (per 61), because he is getting residual income from his football podcast with Juan.*

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    According to C34 twitter account it looks like I hit the nail on the head. Hmmm amazing.. wonder how I knew.
    Romans 5:8

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I didn't say that.. C34 left on his own, and it was because the owners took sides with the mod over one of the owners.
    Then it looks like the system works. C34 just come back dude.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    According to C34 twitter account it looks like I hit the nail on the head. Hmmm amazing.. wonder how I knew.
    Congrats, Matt. You have proven a valuable surrogate...your reward will be great. So he's taken his pout show to twitter? What's next, a 20 city tour? And just think, all he had to do was not act like a child....

vCash
    I agree with you 61, bring him back.

I never thought I would do this but +61

Banned
    vCash
    Instead of us having a huge hard on for 34 and 34 having his panties in a wad for the time being, why not all of us get our collective asses together and do what's best for the board and MSU? has anyone considered that?

Banned
    vCash
    34 comes back and apologizes for his troll job and his childish antics , we welcome him back based on his apology and life goes on. 34, MSU and ED needs you sir. Do the right thing and man up. You made the right and bold move when you created this board, now is NOT the time to start another. Think Man. You know what I'm saying is what's right. Nut Up and do the right thing sir. Just Do It.

vCash

Well if you are so privy to our coaching search and you know or think you know who the new coach is then why don't you just keep on going on and on and on about it, until you screw it up for Cohen. .................................................. ............................ It will make all of us so happy***

vCash
    So he is pissed at Scooba for having the audacity to stand up to his magnificence?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Instead of us having a huge hard on for 34 and 34 having his panties in a wad for the time being, why not all of us get our collective asses together and do what's best for the board and MSU? has anyone considered that?
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    I agree with you 61, bring him back.

I never thought I would do this but +61
    Another man crush**** LOL

vCash
    Congrats, Matt. You have proven a valuable surrogate...your reward will be great. So he's taken his pout show to twitter? What's next, a 20 city tour? And just think, all he had to do was not act like a child....
    I can see the tour now... Stansmullen bitch show followed by an encore of a "How I was right" monologue. Beautiful. And there is Preacher, eating popcorn, front and center.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Nailed it. If he would have simply admittted that he 17ed up, this would have been over a long time ago. The dude screams for attention and is loving every moment of this

vCash
    DP
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Very good... rep bro!

* In reply to Gutter Cobreh.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    https://twitter.com/Elitedawg34/stat...92931052507136

Coach34@Elitedawg34FollowFollow
    @Elitedawg34
    In response to the thread on ED about me:My being absent is due to my dispute with the other owners about a Mod and that is it. Until that is settled-I will not be part of Elitedawgs and my 25% ownership in it is for sale. Feel free to send me offers.

6:56 PM - 17 Apr 2018

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    So he is pissed at Scooba for having the audacity to stand up to his magnificence?
    Scooba and/or 75% of ownership - that's the piece that he and Preach seem to be missing. When you are in a partnership and you lose a vote to the majority, your options are to suck it up and move forward or go pout in the corner like a litttle bitch. After all the years here and at SPS is anyone surprised C34 took the pouty bitch route? Sometimes partnerships have to do things for the good of the company over the wants/needs of an individual.

vCash
    WOW, I'm assuming things have gone bad to really bad.

Seems the other 75% of ownerships have sailed or maybe not.

Is It Coming?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    https://twitter.com/Elitedawg34/stat...92931052507136

Coach34@Elitedawg34FollowFollow
    @Elitedawg34
    In response to the thread on ED about me:My being absent is due to my dispute with the other owners about a Mod and that is it. Until that is settled-I will not be part of Elitedawgs and my 25% ownership in it is for sale. Feel free to send me offers.

6:56 PM - 17 Apr 2018

Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    See above

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Scooba and/or 75% of ownership - that's the piece that he and Preach seem to be missing. When you are in a partnership and you lose a vote to the majority, your options are to suck it up and move forward or go pout in the corner like a litttle bitch. After all the years here and at SPS is anyone surprised C34 took the pouty bitch route? Sometimes partnerships have to do things for the good of the company over the wants/needs of an individual.
    This^