Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O.T. Needs some quick good advice on English Bulldogs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    thanks 82. We've got the owner locked down now. this isn't the first time this dog's gotten out. our neighbor had to do the same thing with this dog. we've texted her but she's at work. pisses me she can't do a better job with her fencing. doesn't have a chip, no phone # on the collar. I've always had a soft spot for all animals. I even raised a baby boa constrictor back in my mid twenties that grew to 5.5 ft long. back then the frozen rats were not available and you had to stun the rat before you fed it to your snake to keep the rat from fighting and biting back. I grew to the point I could no longer hold those cute little white rats by the tail and knock up side the head with a spoon prior to feeding them to my snake. sold the snake for twice what I originally paid for him.

and I'm out $10 on dog food today.
    Be glad it wasn't a bully then.. I pay almost that for 2 cans..which wouldn't be 1/4 of a meal. But thats why I dont buy canned food either. $60 for 24lbs of dry is bad enough.

vCash
    Pit bulls get a bad rap, its all according to how they are treated.They really need to nail the bastards that use them for dog fights.

We had a neighbors pit, that didn't like his owner and he just became all the neighbors dog, everyone fed him and he took turns hanging around all our houses. When I had open heart surgery and came home to recoup, had french doors in our bedroom out to the porch and he parked himself out there until [I I got up and around. His only fault was another dog started some crap, he ended it, we all arranged for him to find a forever home and now he is a inside dog with a loving lady owner.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    Pit bulls get a bad rap, its all according to how they are treated.They really need to nail the bastards that use them for dog fights.

We had a neighbors pit, that didn't like his owner and he just became all the neighbors dog, everyone fed him and he took turns hanging around all our houses. When I had open heart surgery and came home to recoup, had french doors in our bedroom out to the porch and he parked himself out there until [I I got up and around. His only fault was another dog started some crap, he ended it, we all arranged for him to find a forever home and now he is a inside dog with a loving lady owner.
    Great Story Shannon. they indeed do get a bad rap. You do indeed need to take special care around Pits though . Like I said earlier in the thread, I owned a female Pit back in my early 20's who prolly weighed around 40 lbs. she woulda killed a cat in a heart beat. she woulda killed another dog who gave her any lip in a heartbeat. I weighed the dude pictured and he's a solid 60 lbs. and this dude is pure 17ing muscle. I struggled with him at the vet today with him holding him back from the 2 cocker spaniels. I didn't know what his true intentions were, but I prevented that from being found out. But it was hell keeping him settled down. It took a lot of strength and will on my part keeping him contained. the 17ing dog is strong as shit.

The problem I have now is that he could have broken free from my backyard anytime he wanted to but remained and totally loved it every time I went out. Just loving on me constantly every time I opened the door and went to play with him?

We've now know based on our investigation that the owner also owns a female just like the male and she is breeding them. I have questions for her after 9 PM CST when I turn him over to her .

I'm thinking she's breeding these two for disgusting purposes just my theory as of now..
    Last edited by Bully13; 04-16-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    So why does he constantly run away from the owner and stays all day at my place where there are multiple places for him to escape? That concerns me. waiting any minute now for the owner to give us a buzz to come and pick him up. I will be asking questions and closely observing as to how excited he is leaving my domain and going back to her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    We've now know based on our investigation that the owner also owns a female just like the male and she is breeding them. I have questions for her after 9 PM CST when I turn him over to her .

I'm thinking she's breeding these two for disgusting purposes just my theory as of now..
    That would be good to know, and isn't it illegal to do that?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    That would be good to know, and isn't it illegal to do that?
    17ing aye. the dog fighting sickos discuss me and I think they are deserving prosecution. I'm not so much as concerned about her as I am with those who she sells the pups to. I ain't done with this shit. got emotionally involved today. this dog is just so damn awesome. I know he looks scary with the pics, but he is just so damn awesome. no way you convert animals like to this to kill or be killed. it's just wrong.