Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're back!!!

vCash
    Geez, that was close!

vCash
    Glad we're back online. Servers can get messy. Thanks to those who keep the site running.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    24 hours without ed sucked. That is all.
    Who is this "we" you speak of? Are you perpetrating that you're a part of the group running this site or just a valued poster and the community is whole again?

On a lighter note, has anyone checked on Shotgun or MState7??? 24 hours with no access to this site has to have both of them on the brink of a nervous breakdown...***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Who is this "we" you speak of? Are you perpetrating that you're a part of the group running this site or just a valued poster and the community is whole again?

On a lighter note, has anyone checked on Shotgun or MState7??? 24 hours with no access to this site has to have both of them on the brink of a nervous breakdown...***
    I'm pretty sure they's always on the verge of nervous breakdowns **

vCash

That's sad to know that a lack of being on a message board, for a day or so, could cause a nervous breakdown, but I guess it would be possible with a few on here. ........ LOL 7 was on the baseball thread on SPS. I don't know about Shotgun? He may have freaked out.

vCash

There was a run on Xanax in their hometowns.

vCash

LOL It's probably because it's sounds better for him to to say, "we're back" instead of "I'm back" ................ It just means more per the SEC.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash

Just a generic statement about the board being back up. I also refer to Mississippi State as "we" even when I'm not actually on the field. Insert eye roll here
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Conflict among the coffee cartels?
    Damn that deserves a Rep! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BeardoMSU again.

vCash

Hell Cobra, I was having withdrawals. I sent an e-mail! I thought I had been banned or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Hell Cobra, I was having withdrawals. I sent an e-mail! I thought I had been banned or something.
    For full disclosure, I’m with you. Found myself checking the site more than a few times yesterday.

Figured Juan Valdez pulled the plug and changed the Admin password as an act of defiance for pushback against his MLM.