Thread: Trying to buy a boat

vCash

Trying to buy a boat

I?m trying to buy a boat. Not just any boat but a Robalo Cayman 246. Anybody on here know or vouch for a dealer in the MS Coast region?

vCash
    What dealer in specific are you looking at? Nice damn boat choice

vCash
    Most people on this board have no clue the boat your talking about ...bass tracker, skeeter, and ranger is about it. You are a serious fisherman. You can get a 2018 on boat.com anywhere between 50-80,000 depending on options.
    Last edited by 99jc; 04-24-2018 at 10:54 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Most people on this board have no clue the boat your talking about ...bass tracker, skeeter, and ranger is about it. You are a serious fisherman. You can get a 2018 on boat.com anywhere between 50-80,000 depending on options.
    Lol don’t underestimate folks on here. I love Robalos but they aren’t bug in MS or LA. Much more popular in Fla

vCash
    Page 153 of the Overton's catalog. They offer free delivery for orders that big.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Tired View Post
    I?m trying to buy a boat. Not just any boat but a Robalo Cayman 246. Anybody on here know or vouch for a dealer in the MS Coast region?
    PM me. My family member just died and my sister is trying to sell their boat. 21 ft center console bay something. It is great for inshore/ island fishing. Dam near new.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Tired View Post
    That is a fine ass boat, Would be my choice if I was buying as I have done a lot of research on that model. Sorry that I can't help you with a dealer.

vCash
    There is a Robalo dealer in New Orleans.